City: Grand Prairie
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: HTTPS:/360 massage.business.site
Activities: No massage.HJ, bbbj cim mix and nipple sucking
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Small and petite. Nice b/c breasts with wonderful nipples.
Recommendation: No
Tip amount? Why not put it in the ROS?
120 forgot and didn’t know how to add it after I submitted
  • slap
  • 02-01-2023, 10:12 AM
120 forgot and didn’t know how to add it after I submitted Originally Posted by bobby earl
Thanks Bobby
Honest solid review and the correct choice of NO. This is the information that needs to be known by all. Eventually traffic will dry up, and she will have to change her ways of working as well as REDUCE the rates.
Chinese? Unless a new lady came and stole the name, she is Korean
  • slap
  • 02-01-2023, 06:04 PM
Chinese? Unless a new lady came and stole the name, she is Korean Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The skinny chic with huge nips I’ve seen there past few times keeps talking about horrible China is. I’m guessing she’s Chinese
120+50house fee or 120 for everything?
Is she the one with the crazy make up? She is Korean but lived in China is what she told me. She talks a lot!
The skinny chic with huge nips I’ve seen there past few times keeps talking about horrible China is. I’m guessing she’s Chinese Originally Posted by slap
Is she the one with the crazy make up? She is Korean but lived in China is what she told me. She talks a lot! Originally Posted by RayRod

Makes sense. I talk about how horrble China is, too. Its Leadership, anyway. Defined by corruption, greed and Colonialism.
No 170 for everything!