ENOUGH WITH THE ASS PICTURES

I am so damned tired of looking at providers showcases just to see 15 pictures of your ass. And nothing butt your ass. Is that the only damned body part that you have?

What is this? Backpage? A Sir Mix-a-lot video?
No. This is not ghetto central. I want to see pictures that are semi professional.

Here is a helpful hint on how to get a bit more business ladies. At least 2 shots of your face, 3 pic of tits and ass, 2-3 overview.

How hard is that?

NOW STOP WITH ALL THE ASS AND HIPS PICTURES!!!

rant over.
Actually don't. A woman's ass is lovely and should be respected. Even abused if she's kinky like that .

Please carry on ladies.

signed...

Sir Mix-A-Lot.
Its easy to spot who is hiding something on this website. Stupid angles, extreme close ups and glossy photos=ugly and or obese.
I am so damned tired of looking at providers showcases just to see 15 pictures of your ass. And nothing butt your ass. Is that the only damned body part that you have?

What is this? Backpage? A Sir Mix-a-lot video?
No. This is not ghetto central. I want to see pictures that are semi professional.

Here is a helpful hint on how to get a bit more business ladies. At least 2 shots of your face, 3 pic of tits and ass, 2-3 overview.

How hard is that?

NOW STOP WITH ALL THE ASS AND HIPS PICTURES!!!

rant over. Originally Posted by Dick BadCock

Love your rant. LOL

I don't have professional shots b/c I hear to many people say they are disappointed when the provider is not what expected. My unprofessional shots are me and when I meet the person they are happy not to be deceived.
I feel whatever keeps money in the ladies pocket is the best way to go about it.
I am a firm believer in whatever works.
I only have 1 picture ..... of my awesome ass and it's yet to deter business!!

I hope your rant helped you feel better in some way.
My ass gets a lot of compliments and it's not ghetto in any way. If so then the business men I see are secretly attracted to ghetto booty A lot of providers don't want to show their face in a public forum. If you want a face shot then kindly PM them, otherwise move on. That simple, and saves you the time to rant. I'm sure a lot of girls here don't need advice on upping their business either

Do you need a hug?
Speak for yourself.....more ass pics please lol.
Speak for yourself.....more ass pics please lol. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I see your point only in the context of showing only one body part to hide others less than attractive features. Though normally I just look at the reviews for physical descriptions in that case.

Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Very nice Zabrina.........Very nice indeed.
A good number of showcase pics are self taken and the ass shot in a mirror is an easy one. Professional photos aren't necessary for a realistic depiction of a lady. It may seem incredibly simplistic, but you could just have a friend or client take a few shots for you at no cost at all. Better angles , better looking pics.

And Zabrina, your butt looks just fine.
Yep id rather she look much better in person. Glammed up pics really sucks when she arrives and looks mediocre.
awesome

Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Before buying, I want to see The Ass, The Whole Ass, and (if necessary) Nothing But The Ass. See my post in this thread for the definitive treatment of the topic:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=#post1520239
Ladies of icky,

If you have multiple ass pics please replace one or two with taint photos. the taint is where its at ...