'Tis the season for having a damn good excuse

I posted this in my local (Austin, TX) forum and then thought I should probably post it here, too:

How many hobbyists use Christmas shopping as an excuse to escape and go see their ATF? I mean, you could actually go shopping, find what you need right away, but then tell your SO that you had to go to several stores to find what you were looking for, etc...

For those of you who hadn't thought about this perfect excuse, you're welcome
Yes!! They do it over Thanksgiving.... Black Friday shopping ��
I am sure the fucktards that use Black Friday shopping as an excuse are into BDSM. No one can go into Black Friday shopping without emerging with bruises, and abrasions.
I am sure the fucktards that use Black Friday shopping as an excuse are into BDSM. No one can go into Black Friday shopping without emerging with bruises, and abrasions. Originally Posted by pyramider

Yep, and that's why I don't go out into that mess.
"Shopping" for myself or "helping a good friend or two" has been one of my most primal rationales for departing the home front often on short notice over the years.

One buddy, now deceased, served as a foil for many years as he was a car collector who often needed my wisdom and counsel on an immediate basis often at unusual times of the day or evening.

Even once when the basis was a pair of notorious gingers in Austin. Maria of Waco and Mia of Westlake.

And it took me several years of self searching to replace the UC looking ck-mobile and had the air conditioning not failed in dead of summer I possibly could have extended that "search."

As for lady friend gifting, lotta fun shopping together in Victoria's Secret or the adult megaplex or even in the dressing booths at Le Rouge ~ evil grin! ~