what would you do?

Lets say you set up an appointment with someone... If you're the provider, you open the door and see that it's your friends husband, boyfriend, step someone's husband.... If you're the client, the door opens and its your friends wife, girl friend, your bosses daughter, someone related by marriage... What do you do? Do you walk out/turn them away or if they're okay with it do you stay? Does this type of predicament turn you on? Has anyone had something similar happen? Do you tell the person in question's mate what they were trying to do or do you leave it alone? Does it all just depend on their connection to you?
At that point, the cat is already out of the bag....Now you both have a dirty little secret to share - could be kinda sexy/exciting....unless it is a blood relative (that would be a bit creepy)....except in Arkansas!!
I agree with Ed, you've both just been outed to each other. The next step is to suggest having a sit down to discuss the issue and how to go forward. Obviously, plan on keeping it just between the two of you, as any further outing will probably be painful for both of you.
It's up to the two persons involved if the purpose of the appointment is kept.
On a personal note, if it was my sister-in-law, I'd ask if she offered a family discount.
I wouldn't want to mess with a friends wife, not interested at all.
To be honest it depends on who it is. I think this is a situation that might end up in a conversation because of the long term result from a one time choice. I dont see myself ever fucking my in-law because I have too much love and respect for my sisters
Lets say you set up an appointment with someone... If you're the provider, you open the door and see that it's your friends husband, boyfriend, step someone's husband.... If you're the client, the door opens and its your friends wife, girl friend, your bosses daughter, someone related by marriage... What do you do? Do you walk out/turn them away or if they're okay with it do you stay? Does this type of predicament turn you on? Has anyone had something similar happen? Do you tell the person in question's mate what they were trying to do or do you leave it alone? Does it all just depend on their connection to you? Originally Posted by leslie@nn
Yeah, my primary concern is:
(i) is the provider the type of person that can keep her mouth shut, even when drunk etc.;
(ii) is the provider someone that is closely related to my SO--my SO would forgive me for cheating: she would not forgive me for sleeping with her sister; and
(iii) is she from the hot side of the family or the ugly side? xD
I find this kinda exciting. I've got something going with this one girl. Her husband works at the same place I do. I don't know him, but we do work at the same company. We also live relatively close to each other. Lately, her work schedule has kinda put a crimp in out meetings. She's a cross between a sugar baby and a mistress. We never go outside the bedroom together. However, the thrill you know you are fucking someone else's wife is kinda hot.
I always use my peephole. Works wonders to avoid such situations.
  • Tetas
  • 10-21-2014, 01:54 PM
I always use my peephole. Works wonders to avoid such situations. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
That's why I always plug the peephole with a finger...don't want someone knowing its me without having counter evidence.
I would lay it down like its the first and last!
Who we talking bouts anyway?!?
As long as its not a relative/ certain inlaw and she is a provider. Bam, Bam and ask ? Later.
Depending on who it is, that could definitely be a turn-on.
I always use my peephole. Works wonders to avoid such situations. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Ok, so you look out the peephole and recognize you are now in this situation.
What do you do next?
To be honest it depends on who it is. I think this is a situation that might end up in a conversation because of the long term result from a one time choice. I dont see myself ever fucking my in-law because I have too much love and respect for my sisters Originally Posted by CummingsLane
Excellent response.

However, if it's my neighbors wife from Venezuela that I've been fantasizing about I'm sorry to the guy (who's pretty cool) but I'm going in.
I have rolled this scenario around my head a million times. One of my fears actually, but it's bound to happen, eventually. I'm not too worried, since the point made previously that we would both be outed to each other at that point. Tell their spouse? Hell no! Why would I do that? That breaks the discretion rule, and their relationship is none of my business. I would continue with the appointment in a more public setting. And probably offer the "friends & family discount"

I say ... go for it ...