City: Little E
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: massage see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brownish, looks like she just had a fresh bowl cut
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5-3 ish. Cute smile, not ugly, her grill looks like she ran into a few dicks. Average C's maybe. A little thick but in a good way, mostly baby fat. Clean Nani most of the time. She looks hot with her mask. Most of the time dresses up in a cheerleader style.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review
lol
She is definitely not worth $0.2!
The Don and her DNA filled manapua would argue otherwise. If you have a better deal out there, feel free to share...oh wait

QUOTE=xxx62man;1062781694]She is definitely not worth $0.2![/QUOTE]
The Don and her DNA filled manapua would argue otherwise. If you have a better deal out there, feel free to share...oh wait

QUOTE=xxx62man;1062781694]She is definitely not worth $0.2! Originally Posted by cantstayaway
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm!!!🤔 Anyone else a bit sceptical?
I think it comes under the category of "life is too short for cheap wine"
NTX...its me e21932./covidmademe..
NTX...its me e21932./covidmademe.. Originally Posted by cantstayaway
Why a new handle and account?
September laws, S.O. too many PM'S, paranoid and it was a Tuesday. VPN now, new IP etc..
September laws, S.O. too many PM'S, paranoid and it was a Tuesday. VPN now, new IP etc.. Originally Posted by cantstayaway
Welcome back
How long did you see her for? I haven't done much on here since COVID started but any info you can PM me would be appreciated. Not much around the Denton area anymore.
There ads are pretty explicit of activities. That part worries me that the wrong people are watching this place.
Damn, I just found their ads...it advertises full service and all kinds of shit. I'm done, hope I'm not on candid camera. Thanks quest
September laws, S.O. too many PM'S, paranoid and it was a Tuesday. VPN now, new IP etc.. Originally Posted by cantstayaway
But, didn't you just out yourself, haha? The VPN & IP should work pretty good though.