Kissing...Its the beginning and end.

I just cant image sensuality and sex without kissing.........Its how I start a session and end it.
Guys: Would you see a provider for a session and I mean more then a B&G without any kissing?
Ladies: Why would you not offer kissing in a session?

Oh and Happy Friday the 13th......or Fuck me Friday...to ALL!!!!!
I love it. Some kiss so fucking good it makes me wet and wanna just grind!
I wouldnt see someone without kissing.

Gets me going, love doing it.
When I started I said I would never kiss. Hell that only lasted a week. Kissing is part of it. Gotta have kisses or it takes some away from the experience.
I only kiss and daty in my personal life. Not that your not kissable or eatable. lol It's just me. I know alot of you providers give better sessions with kissing because it starts your engines so I try to stay away from GFE providers and keep with the PSE type
I just cant image sensuality and sex without kissing.........Its how I start a session and end it.
Guys: Would you see a provider for a session and I mean more then a B&G without any kissing?
Ladies: Why would you not offer kissing in a session? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
That's the begining and the end of the GFE part....A session begining with a DFK sets the tone and the mood for the things to cum...The DFK afterwards sets the tone and the expectation for future visits....Those two settings alone can make or break a future visit from me...ijs....
DFK and GFE thats the only way to be..grab the back of my head and kiss me deeply....
+++ 1,000! Kissing is what gets my motor purring!
I just dont get the no kissing part...............I kiss your lips upon our greeting, I kiss your Cock once your naked, I kiss your nipples to tease, You kiss my pussy to taste my sweet juices..........Kissing ie using my mouth, lips and tongue to give and receive pleasure is so part of any sensual sexual act..............How can it not be? Like I said I understand that a 15min B&G its just about unzipping, getting your cock sucked and out the door. But any provider that offers FS,GFE and PSE..How is kissing not included? Or demanded?
Ladies: Why would you not offer kissing in a session?

Oh and Happy Friday the 13th......or Fuck me Friday...to ALL!!!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

I can't imagine not kissing in a session either, although in my working years, there have been some men who were very surprised that I did, because the common belief is that 'hookers don't.' All I could think of is, what's a GFE with no kissing?! You can't be GFE without it. And a very few clients were not into it. They turned their heads to the side when I tried to kiss them.

But the vast majority of clients love it.

When I very briefly worked in a brothel, however, the girls thought it was disgusting. Most of them were pimped, and some were former streetwalkers, and it was deeply ingrained in them that kissing was too intimate, as was DATY. They thought I was disgusting for offering kissing and DATY! Yet another reason not to stay in a brothel.

To me, a session without kissing is like cake without the frosting. It simply isn't the same thing.
My favorite activity is having a provider laying in my arms while I'm kissing her, and feeling her soft hand reach between my legs and stroke me while we're kissing.
Yum Yum Cuddly.........I wanna stroke, and stroke some more your yummy Cock while beginning held in those strong arms of yours, feeling your hoot wet kisses..............
OMG... YMMV pretty much come to a dead end if there is no kissing! Starting with LFK....and as we get heated... get more DFK... THAT gets me going! Then after DATY i want ur lips brought up to mine for more DFK!!

Fresh breath is a MUST! Good hygiene... because no one wants to kiss a funk mouth.
Yum Yum Cuddly.........I wanna stroke, and stroke some more your yummy Cock while beginning held in those strong arms of yours, feeling your hoot wet kisses.............. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I'm not much for blushing, but .......

The best part is that as the sexual fever builds you can sense it in the kissing as the mouth gapes slightly wider, the head starts to tilt back as she arches her back, and you feel the warmth of her breath as she breathes heavier.

Which is then confirmed when your hand parts her soft thighs, your fingernails gently rake the edges of her delicate lips, and your hand is soaked by her enthusiasm. That's when I lose it and want her to grab my hair, push my head between her legs, and use my face as a dildo and wipe her girly cum all over my face.

Athena, you're one excitable lady. Mmmmm.
Kissing is very important to me. I love to do it, but some providers refuse. While it bothers me I won't completely discedit a provider who doesn't do it. I am somewhat different though because I don't consider one thing or another as a deal breaker for me.

Back to the topic, kissing really gets me excited, and I like to think its another one of the few things I am good at. When my tongue touches the tongue of a lady almost nothing feels better and I could do it for hours.