Provider Obligation

I know a provider who was busted and had her personal and work cell phones and her laptop confiscated by the authorities. She kept all her clients screening information, her calendar and income statements on her laptop as well as pictures of her clients. She has informed me that the authorities have accessed her email, p411, datecheck, eccie, and ter accounts. In essence, the authorities know everything about her business.

Do you guys think she has any obligation to contact her clients and inform them what has happened?

I know for a fact that some of them have been contacted by the authorities and that her p411 and datecheck information has been used to penetrate and set up others. Right now, she hasn't told anyone, but has had to explain some interesting emails, texts and calls to some of her clients.
Damn I am curious who she is? Would it be nice for her to give a heads up yea. Is she obligated, not sure. Is it feasible for her to call everyone now? Probably not if they took everything how is she going to contact guys?
I know a provider who was busted and had her personal and work cell phones and her laptop confiscated by the authorities. She kept all her clients screening information, her calendar and income statements on her laptop as well as pictures of her clients. She has informed me that the authorities have accessed her email, p411, datecheck, eccie, and ter accounts. In essence, the authorities know everything about her business.

Do you guys think she has any obligation to contact her clients and inform them what has happened?

I know for a fact that some of them have been contacted by the authorities and that her p411 and datecheck information has been used to penetrate and set up others. Right now, she hasn't told anyone, but has had to explain some interesting emails, texts and calls to some of her clients. Originally Posted by FatBastard
The last thing she should be doing is keeping this a secret. Her clients would probably appreciate it a lot more if she gave them some sort of warning beforehand. Allowing LE to blindside them will only diminish her future credibility.
One of my reasons I don't use other means for screening. I know it turns a lot of my wish list away but hey I can live with not been plastered on 6pm news. Besides u can never trust a provider will delete your info for u to remain free and clear.
Yes she does.