Bartering

Have any of you traded goods/services for hobby services? If so what? How was the session? Worth the trade?
I traded a house, a car, some land, the longer the session lasted the worse it got. I shoulda paid cash for 3 hours and quit while I was ahead.
I traded a house, a car, some land, the longer the session lasted the worse it got. I shoulda paid cash for 3 hours and quit while I was ahead. Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
Lol. Did you not read the reviews beforehand!?!?
Some of us here have bartered houses, cars and jewelry just to get the fuck away from a woman.

Every now and then you'll see a thread by a Provider willing to trade a session for a service or product she needs. Guys will do it too; a common one is photography. I helped a girl hook up her sound system and Blu-ray to her TV once. Got blown on the spot.
I have bartered and know providers that do.
Everything is negotiable.
Some will do it for something they really need. I did it once, I thought she over valued her service vs what I did for her, but that's just my opinion. I don't think you will get even trade often.
it some times will be good for both parties......some prefer having paperwork showing they bought something at the store then explain the atm withdrawl to the SO, lol.
I get bartered sex all the time. My service is to remove benjamins from my wallet and place them in the counter. Sure thing.
I have done many barters and I can say I have not had many issues at all. I have also enjoyed them as well.
Hey!!

We could start a bartering sticky in the ISO section.

Sometimes guys are interested in this idea too, I remember seeing a couple of dudes wanting to get rid of their older laptops.

Ladies could also be like: "Hey I'm looking for a service/item and would pay with a BnG/hhr/hr session."

Very doable via PM's

Personally I don't have any bartering experience in the hobby.
Only time I have bartered is when the door opens and there stands something from a freak show that looks nothing like the pictures. If its really bad, I just walk. But if I'm really horny and kind of feel a little empathy, I'll suggest something oral for much less. If they say no, I smirk and run and look for the pimp that might be chasing me.
I've bartered electronic equipment for sessions in the past. Still have access to a ton of used PCs. I dabble in fitness now, and got certified as a trainer, though it's not my day job - I've thought about looking into offering personal training in return for sessions.
Bartering works, you just have to ask if what you have to offer is something they are interested in. For example, I may have something that is desirable to some, which could be hard to get by most people, or there's no way that person could get what I have to barter and they need and want it! Yes, I have cash, but I also have some things that some people may feel is a bit better than cash. Just send a personal message and ask if it is something they may be interested in, if not, then move on.

Any good or service that is desired by another person can be bartered. From housecleaning and haircuts, to furniture and computers.... Or hard to get items. Bartering is limited only by your imagination.
I rarely barter accept in the previously mention scenario. However, in an effort to reduce drama, I don't barter. I pay what was agreed. But If I don't think service was worth donation, then I don't go back, or unless I see a special that might be worth service.

I think its a little rude to barter. Just not for me. It's an uneasy situation in the first place, why exacerbate it.
Folks pay quite a bit for what I do. But I would NEVER barter that for service of a provider's service. It would be suicide.