House of Cards

Awesome season 3
this is political, yes?
  • shanm
  • 03-03-2015, 12:57 PM
Sorry, we're too busy trying to kill each other over meaningless jibber-jabber.
It's really good. Watched 5 eps of season 3 so far. Better call Saul is also awesome
  • shanm
  • 03-03-2015, 04:16 PM
Better Call Saul is AMAZING! I haven't had time to catch up on all of house of cards yet but I will this weekend. Better call Saul and HOC have to be the best shows on TV right now. TWD is becoming increasingly lame
------------
Love HoC. On E4 of S3. Never a dull moment. I can't see anyone else playing Frank Underwood and I love the narrative twist. That could have gone very bad with the wrong actor but Spacey makes it work so well. I am excited to see how he stays in the WH with all the opposition at this point. Something very juicy no doubt.
Doug Stamper is searching for the girl, NOT to due her harm, but to protect her and use her against the Underwoods .

Doug Stamper is searching for the girl, NOT to due her harm, but to protect her and use her against the Underwoods .

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
do. yes, he was kind of in love with her in a creepy way. Frank shoved him to the side and I have a feeling he'll pay for it.
Doug Stamper is searching for the girl, NOT to due her harm, but to protect her and use her against the Underwoods . Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I don't see that, her at all being hurt by the underwoods
doug told frank he had taken care of her and the underwoods didnt seem at all interested in rachel until claire mentioned her at Doughs hospital bed...

I don't see Doug trying to hurt the underwoods, (Im only on s3e3 unless he gets his job back.)

Why doug is messing with her at all, instead of erasing her, I don't get....I miss Mara
damn that girl was somethin...

Love HoC. On E4 of S3. Never a dull moment. I can't see anyone else playing Frank Underwood and I love the narrative twist. That could have gone very bad with the wrong actor but Spacey makes it work so well. I am excited to see how he stays in the WH with all the opposition at this point. Something very juicy no doubt. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Oh, I love spacey in the role, but I'm not sure how I'd feel if someone else played the role
sure we can speculate that someone else would have failed, but that's because we are comparing them to spacey. Also how much is Spacey and how much is the show so good because HoC is very well written?
Doesnt matter...love the one you are with/watching, not the one that never happened

I do like breaknig the 4th wall, sometime. Think of Ferris buellur./Fight Club/spaceballs movies that all break the 4th wall,. Spacey had also broken the 4th wall(american beauty), as he does in HoC, we like it so we know what the main character is working to achieve, or what he's thinking.
...I don't like breaking the 4th wall in Modern Family because in that show, they arent sharingt inner thought.(not at all like Hoc), they are giving us sloppy/unneeded exposition...not the same thing and not funny/doesnt make the show better...
MF needs to kill off Cam/and the other 2 wives.
Seriously, that's a "modern family", with a single parent, right?

Spoiler:
BTW
what the hell?
Frank was crying and Claire comes up to him, lays him down, takes out his dick,, and hops on him and rides him?
he was crying and she bangs him...was he just hard whilst he was crying?
Ive never been hard AND crying.....wtf
WHAT EVER...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFyLNKS4e1w Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I know, SLOBBRIN. They shore talk fast!

Oh, I love spacey in the role, but I'm not sure how I'd feel if someone else played the role
sure we can speculate that someone else would have failed, but that's because we are comparing them to spacey. Also how much is Spacey and how much is the show so good because HoC is very well written?
Doesnt matter...love the one you are with/watching, not the one that never happened

I do like breaknig the 4th wall, sometime. Think of Ferris buellur./Fight Club/spaceballs movies that all break the 4th wall,. Spacey had also broken the 4th wall(american beauty), as he does in HoC, we like it so we know what the main character is working to achieve, or what he's thinking.
...I don't like breaking the 4th wall in Modern Family because in that show, they arent sharingt inner thought.(not at all like Hoc), they are giving us sloppy/unneeded exposition...not the same thing and not funny/doesnt make the show better...
MF needs to kill off Cam/and the other 2 wives.
Seriously, that's a "modern family", with a single parent, right?

Spoiler:
BTW
what the hell?
Frank was crying and Claire comes up to him, lays him down, takes out his dick,, and hops on him and rides him?
he was crying and she bangs him...was he just hard whilst he was crying?
Ive never been hard AND crying.....wtf Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
That was an odd scene but then they have a unique relationship.
I don't see that, her at all being hurt by the underwoods
doug told frank he had taken care of her and the underwoods didnt seem at all interested in rachel until claire mentioned her at Doughs hospital bed...

I don't see Doug trying to hurt the underwoods, (Im only on s3e3 unless he gets his job back.)

Why doug is messing with her at all, instead of erasing her, I don't get....I miss Mara
damn that girl was somethin...

Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
Hated to see her get killed off too. She is smoking hot. Claire fills out those dresses pretty nice though
That was an odd scene but then they have a unique relationship. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
odd scene?
I thiunk the three some with meechum was "odd"
I pointed out the lack if foreplay in this scene
I think even in the hooker world, guys like a bit or stimilation/oral/hand before we wrap out beef into pussy casings
Underwood was crying and his wife came in and rode him....wtf
I just laughed

I was also a bit suprised when he pissed on the grave..wtf? no one else looked at it?
lots of risks, no reward