Anyone ever tried...

Has any provider here or guy on here tired a prostate massage while getting a bj. Any opinions on this.
Has any provider here or guy on here tired a prostate massage while getting a bj. Any opinions on this. Originally Posted by booze08
Ask for a rusty trombone
Hmm
Has any provider here or guy on here tired a prostate massage while getting a bj. Any opinions on this. Originally Posted by booze08
If done right, it's an awesome orgasm. I've had a few SB's that were into it, two were great at it, one was horrible. If you find a provider willing, make sure it's the finale at the end of the session, or the only thing on the menu.
Ask for a rusty trombone Originally Posted by perfectdevil
Rusty trombone is kinda backwards of what he's asking for..
(TUA+hand job)
Well let us know if u find one
Not my thing, but try your doctor.

BUT...

Chances are he will be a DUDE.

TCB will suck. You will be waiting at least an hour in a waiting room.

BCD will suck. BJ will be unlikely, hands will be ice cold, and he will treat it like a medical procedure.

Did I mention the chances are he will be a dude?

On the plus side, insurance might cover it, and you'll get an update on your medical condition.

Just kidding around. Any luck finding what you were looking for?
Hit up Midnight Raven, she told me that was now on the menu, though I haven't tried it, it is on my to-do list. Combined with her superior BJ it could be pretty interesting.
I've done it on a gentleman a while back. Those are fun to do.