Leave the zoo unattended

Damn I leave for a little while and it looks like all the animals escaped the zoo!

What happened to the South Texas forums? Looks like someone farted and everyone left lol.

Roll Call!!! Who's still active? Where are all the veterans to share their crazy stories and give me the inside scoop on all the UTR hotties?
I'm still lurking. Happy to see your still with us bro.
I've been quiet a long time. But I'm baaaack!
The Zoo seems to have moved to SA for now.
Phillip, the stench from that fart hasn't left yet, so a lot of us are keeping our distance. I still pop on and read a little now and then.
To fully go explain this goat fuck will require a beer or two. ijs
It's good to see the icons of South Tx replying to this thread.
Wonder what happened to Roy D Mercer ? He was good for a few laughs . Musta found his Sharon Jean.
Wonder what happened to Roy D Mercer ? He was good for a few laughs . Musta found his Sharon Jean. Originally Posted by mattholder
I heard Roy D married up with a school marm and retired.
Welcome back lol..
Roy D Mercer... RIP lost another one to the real word lol..
Phillip, the stench from that fart hasn't left yet, so a lot of us are keeping our distance. I still pop on and read a little now and then. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Smitty - I hope you weren't referring to me about that stench from that fart. LOL.

Good to hear your still around old friend.
Smitty - I hope you weren't referring to me about that stench from that fart. LOL. Originally Posted by justanoldfart
LMAO!!
Sweet all the ol mongers are still around! We should do lunch or something, rj can grab a beer an fill me in on what I missed
Sweet all the ol mongers are still around! We should do lunch or something, rj can grab a beer an fill me in on what I missed Originally Posted by PhillipMcCondom
I'm down, can't do this weekend but let me know about next week