Trying to help

• JRod2
  • 04-30-2017, 05:27 PM
So this thread is to say there was no ill intention for the earlier post and was meant to be entertaining and thought-provoking with regards to a provider and how good she is at what she does. I sincerely thought the thread is hobby related.

Additionally, I guess rules for this forum are meant to be read and followed. I clearly get that now. Just to CLARIFY though, I wasn't here 2 years ago. Newbie as of Oct 2016 so have lots to learn. I like what the Forum brings but don't care to know about the drama from 2+ years ago.

I do feel the MOD's tone is really uncalled for. Why can't we just be civil? Kinda like Good Cop rather than Agressive Egotistical Cops (just a metaphor).

I do apologize for sharing a thread that was seen as an ad. I guarantee, just like in in sex, I learn really really quickly and will NEVER happen again.

How is this thread hobby related? Simple, don't screw up so that you keep the privilege to hobby via this forum I suppose.

Peace Out and Happy Mongering...
+1 me 2.

Think we pissed him off but i beg to differ with his opinion. The shit storm started when agencies and girls didnt like the verfication process and how one mod who eccie finaly got rid of....would apply rules unfairly to some and others given a pass. He killed south texas and it is finaly comming back..

I will say this our current mods are fair and try to apply rules across the board. Plus fifty we are buddies in the hobby. They just do not want to see it regress bro so do not take it personal. I respect Mocoa alot so do not read into the attitude. I may not agree but it is cool...

Take care bro and keep the info comming. This is a sharing community. We just need to know the boundaries.
  • JRod2
  • 04-30-2017, 07:14 PM
Oh yeah Bro - want thought provoking? I just potentially found an Up and cummer to ECCIE working on verification. Looks like the spinner type so may have to go in before she gets approved here. See, Backpage is not so bad lol
Nope, won't share (thought-provoking) hahaha
And yeah, that Mod is cool via email - he just confirmed that there's a lady by that handle working through the verification process. How bout this for a hobby related thought provoking add in this thread hehehe

Probably old news for the likes of BJ, Anonymous and such..
Read my last review bro.. the dolls just added another one. Thats why mods dont want us to start another war bro. It is comming back. If us guys do our part maybe we can keep them from heading to SA.
  • JRod2
  • 04-30-2017, 07:53 PM
Read my last review bro.. the dolls just added another one. Thats why mods dont want us to start another war bro. It is comming back. If us guys do our part maybe we can keep them from heading to SA. Originally Posted by nedsum121
Yeah I noticed - Bad Ass

Nah man, why would anyone want to create caos. Yeah, even a new beauty is currently learning the ropes with Andrea. Let's keep it coming. Not sure how spreading the wealth with the RGV with our CC talent would start a war other than with the pimps but that's another story.

#imall4independants
I got introuble too!..lol... I new too & dont know all the rules inside out.... 😕
  • JRod2
  • 05-09-2017, 01:51 PM
I got introuble too!..lol... I new too & dont know all the rules inside out.... 😕 Originally Posted by sia denali

What's up Girl? Yeah, it happens

Bad thing is I've got three strikes already so I dunno... Gotta stay clean or else
😇
Miss you!
Miss you!!!
Oh yeah Bro - want thought provoking? I just potentially found an Up and cummer to ECCIE working on verification. Looks like the spinner type so may have to go in before she gets approved here. See, Backpage is not so bad lol
Nope, won't share (thought-provoking) hahaha
And yeah, that Mod is cool via email - he just confirmed that there's a lady by that handle working through the verification process. How bout this for a hobby related thought provoking add in this thread hehehe

Probably old news for the likes of BJ, Anonymous and such.. Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
  • JRod2
  • 05-10-2017, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by tx Easy Rider
No worries buddy, my local intel fed me lots of info indicating to stay away - I got you bud...
+1 me 2.

Think we pissed him off but i beg to differ with his opinion. The shit storm started when agencies and girls didnt like the verfication process and how one mod who eccie finaly got rid of....would apply rules unfairly to some and others given a pass. He killed south texas and it is finaly comming back..

I will say this our current mods are fair and try to apply rules across the board. Plus fifty we are buddies in the hobby. They just do not want to see it regress bro so do not take it personal. I respect Mocoa alot so do not read into the attitude. I may not agree but it is cool...

Take care bro and keep the info comming. This is a sharing community. We just need to know the boundaries. Originally Posted by nedsum121
Correct amigo. It's no wonder they could not solve the problem when they can't even define the problem. The problem was ALL about them fucking with the SoTx forum prejudicially.