URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=348452
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Off College Dr
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: No idea
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: We did not meet. We chatted through email and texts for a few days. I had to cancel on her twice, gave her notice an evening before first time and couple hours before appointment second time. Reached out to her today and she gave me availability for 2 pm. I arrived just before 2. Sent multiple messages that were not returned. Sat in parking lot for 30 minutes. Got home and sent email just in case she didn’t get text. As of 5:15 this evening I have not gotten any response from her but it does show she has logged on sense I emailed her. If I get a response I will happily share.
Recommendation: No
Look at it this way....you saved some mangos.
Sorry that happened to you.

Thanks for being honest.
Perhaps she was not feeling you since you did cancel 2 times before...Some ladies get leary of guys who do this even though you gave "the evening before notice" on the 1st time you canceled and a "couple of hours" before the 2nd time you canceled..
(Just my opinion)

Perhaps she will reach out to you and tell you the reason why..
Best of luck babe...

M.M.
I sent her message saying I still would like to meet her.
We chatted through email and texts Originally Posted by neglecedpole
Email/text for a few days!!?
It's not clear if you've spoke with her on the phone or not.
Did you ever speak with 'her' on the phone about the 2p appt?

I'd recommend speaking to the person at least once on the phone and then following up via text/email. At least after speaking to the other party you know it's 'her' on the other end.

it does show 'she' has logged on sense I emailed 'her' Originally Posted by neglecedpole
Communication is my huge pet peeve. If I've never met w/a person before I will need to hear their voice. You could be texting an emailing with anyone. You never know who is on the other end.
Save yourself some time and try confirming via a simple phone call next time.

Happy hobbying!
I just saw her on wed and didnt have any issues talking through PMs on here...idk...sucks you had to sit like that.
I've met her a few times while she has been in town. Each time in my instance, communication as not been an issue, nor has she disappeared on me. I'm not saying anyone else couldn't have that issue. I'm just saying each experience has been simple. The only difficulties I've had in scheduling with her was getting our free time to match and that's normal but she's always communicated easily with me and done what she said. I'm sorry for your experience.
Thanks. I have not heard from her at all. If she didn’t want to meet because I had to break our date before she should have said that. Instead she decided to intentionally let me sit in parking lot. I ended up with Raquel69. We have known each other for several years and never leaves you disappointed.
I had the same thing happen to me.
That's really not like her! I know you Baton Rouge guys have had her for a long time! She said it's her last day there. Told me she's going to Lafayette, Lake Charles, then Houston. Finally!!!!!!! You BR. boys better get it while you can, I'm going to try and keep her in Houston as long add possible.
  • Dbuck
  • 10-17-2018, 05:40 AM
Can’t find her rate anywhere?
3 bills, and should be 2
Maybe you guys didn't click or whatever, your certainly entitled to your opinion. She doesn't advertise her rates for a reason, not cool. Just saying.
She’s a beautiful. Really wish we could have met. I’m in customer service industry and it’s just bad form.
Email/text for a few days!!?
It's not clear if you've spoke with her on the phone or not.
Did you ever speak with 'her' on the phone about the 2p appt?

I'd recommend speaking to the person at least once on the phone and then following up via text/email. At least after speaking to the other party you know it's 'her' on the other end.

Communication is my huge pet peeve. If I've never met w/a person before I will need to hear their voice. You could be texting an emailing with anyone. You never know who is on the other end.
Save yourself some time and try confirming via a simple phone call next time.

Happy hobbying! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Absolute most important advice I've ever received in the hobby. Seeking ~P saved me hundreds of dollars, and possibly my life.

From now on, I will not see any woman I haven't talked to on the phone first. Not text, not email, not PM. On the phone.

Also, guys, it's my understanding that providers get a lot of folks who waste their time. If you call, and you're respectful (with time and tone), my guess is you'll be taken a lot more seriously AND be more confident you're not texting Al Bundy.

I've still got a lot to learn. Thankful people like P took me under their wings before I got myself into serious trouble.