Here on business and ready!!

Close to the 435 and 70 intersection in KC. Looking for really deep sloppy BBBJ. Can anybody help this louisiana man out before Wednesday?
So are you in Missouri or Kansas?
KC Missouri
I believe kati4u is out on the east side. Sorry, on my phone and hard to c/p link to showcase, but think she posted an ad recently...

Have some bbq, too...
Kati is a great choice, and she’s from Louisiana
I’m not seeing new clients from out of state but thanks for mentioning me!
Close to the 435 and 70 intersection in KC. Looking for really deep sloppy BBBJ. Can anybody help this louisiana man out before Wednesday? Originally Posted by Johnball866
Were you involved with those busts in Shreveport? Inquiring minds want to know.
No no no I’m an oilfield worker here visiting my grandpa he fell and broke his back so helping out. Maybe that clears things up
Kati, How about new clients from KC? I've been wanting to meet the Lovely Katiforyou for a while!
Whiteshaft, your post brings up two questions:

1. Why bump a two month old thread instead of sending a PM directly to Kati?

2. You've been arond for a while, why haven't you met Kati before now?

Y'all with your "To Do" lists amuse me. By my unofficial count one long-term member has a to do list that must tally 183 girls.
Seems like all talk and no action to me.

Available! c(;
Whiteshaft, your post brings up two questions:

1. Why bump a two month old thread instead of sending a PM directly to Kati?

2. You've been arond for a while, why haven't you met Kati before now?

Y'all with your "To Do" lists amuse me. By my unofficial count one long-term member has a to do list that must tally 183 girls.
Seems like all talk and no action to me.

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Good comment Scorpio.....we got quite a few posters here who have 3 to 4 THOUSAND posts over the last 10 years, but only a couple actual encounter reviews......they like to enlighten us with their witty comments, observations and in depth analysis of everyone else's activities without taking any risks themselves....kind of like barking little dogs.....annoying and worthless.
Good comment Scorpio.....we got quite a few posters here who have 3 to 4 THOUSAND posts over the last 10 years, but only a couple actual encounter reviews......they like to enlighten us with their witty comments, observations and in depth analysis of everyone else's activities without taking any risks themselves....kind of like barking little dogs.....annoying and worthless. Originally Posted by playa76

Playa something to think about, the number of posts or reviews or lack of reviews doesnt mean one doesnt have a long history in this subculture or have a solid background as a hobbyist. Dont be fooled by this number of posts/reviews thing.
For example Malwoody has been around since the ASPD days and not many people I trust more for advice than him....just my 2 cents.
[QUOTE=BigDeal;1061697832]Playa something to think about, the number of posts or reviews or lack of reviews doesnt mean one doesnt have a long history in this subculture or have a solid background as a hobbyist. Dont be fooled by this number of posts/reviews thing.
For example Malwoody has been around since the ASPD days and not many people I trust more for advice than him....just my 2 cents.[/QUOT

BD I buy that but then why no reviews from some of these guys?? The best value of this site is the reviews that are posted for all of us to see; helps guide you to the good reliable providers while avoiding the bad eggs......no posted reviews to me just says somebody's lurking, getting the benefit of the site without contributing.....doesn't help the group much.
....... By my unofficial count one long-term member has a to do list that must tally 183 girls.

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Not everything that people do, or want to do, is reported publicly.

There are things we may know, and don't talk about.

Be cool.