So the damn thing sucks

My new toy. Its about chastity. He wears in but it holds him tight so he cant grow very big and hard. Or touch himself and i tease him like crazy. I know other people its a lifestyle. They keep in on till the woman unlocks it.
So its silicone rubber i guess. Problem was as he got hard he pressed against it till it became looser and looser! Its supposed to stay in place!

So will cirillas give me a refund after it was used?! Lol
Probably, they’ll just change names again
Custom steel cages are the only way to go.
I’d probably never hit the restraining part. No problem.
Sell it on CL
Sell it on CL Originally Posted by Tennesseestud
I would but it doesnt work!
Sex toys can be hit or miss. You have to look at the reviews.
Having said that when I get a toy that is just not any good I like to mail it anonymously to the office of someone I don’t like. Clearly marked on the outside, “ DILDO” or “Sex Toy” honesty and a big sharpee are important here.
Welcome to the world of cuckold you'd be surprised just how many men in Missouri like wearing chastity you can even make them wear it to work
My new toy. Its about chastity. He wears in but it holds him tight so he cant grow very big and hard. Or touch himself and i tease him like crazy. I know other people its a lifestyle. They keep in on till the woman unlocks it.
So its silicone rubber i guess. Problem was as he got hard he pressed against it till it became looser and looser! Its supposed to stay in place!

So will cirillas give me a refund after it was used?! Lol Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna