Ahh the days of legalized prostitution and Brothels

Yep, and back in the early 80s, pre-Aids period. Greek was $20 extra. CIM was a given

Things are different now. They have to be.
That is why they are called the good old days.
Only 3 months for a license. I guess the girls stuck around as long as they do now.Lol
Tea Cup was a i believe a small BBW whatever the hell that is!
Lol
What if she sold her license to another girl?
"Are you Tea Cup Sally?"
"Yes, sir, I am."
"Prove it."
Tea Cup was pretty popular back in the day... well, that was until Kegger Kathy came along...
Tea Cup Sally looks a little rough....imagine riding into town after a long-assed cattle drive, and Tea Cup Sally is your only choice....she makes the cows look good!
Tea Cup Sally looks a little rough....imagine riding into town after a long-assed cattle drive, and Tea Cup Sally is your only choice....she makes the cows look good! Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun

Oh Im sure there are guys here in the current board that would see Tea Cup and love her.
And of course there are guys here on the board that also would make Tea Cup look like sugar if standing side by side.
Dudes were a lot less picky in those days lol!
She looks rough but in fucking loving her name & these comments!!! We need better names these days!!!

#TeaCupSallie
How about a comparison to today's ads vs. ads from the past:

I'm thinking that straight up simple still works very well.
Uh...….Seductrix????????

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Uh...….Seductrix????????

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by playa76

Might I respectfully request that you let it go and move on. Your cyber bullying about a member who is not even here is getting old..

EI YI YI....!!!!
Might I respectfully request that you let it go and move on. Your cyber bullying about a member who is not even here is getting old..

EI YI YI....!!!! Originally Posted by malwoody
Agree to a certain extent she is gone my friend thank goodness...but I remind you even though she is gone she is NOT gone as she still is attempting to out people including me.

So I say yes she is gone but still a danger to this community and others.
Now as she would say after she said what she wanted to say on the board...
"lets get back on topic"
She looks rough but in fucking loving her name & these comments!!! We need better names these days!!!

#TeaCupSallie Originally Posted by HoustonRiley

Tea Cup Sallie has a picture of her with two tea cups setting on top of her breasts.
Wow, that is quite an accomplishment. Let's make a challange to see if any women can do that today.