Lfk

Looking for a provider in lfk. Any ladies still live in the area.
LFK?
KCQ... Lawrence

To the OP, not sure if she’s still active, but recently there was discussion about lfkprincess. Look her up...
Thanks wizard will do
Light French Kissing lol wink wink just being silly. No clue what area that is
Riley,
Silly works.
Light French Kissing lol wink wink just being silly. No clue what area that is Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
When referring to Lawrence, KS
Larry
Fucking
Kansas
What the hell? I lived in Lawrence for 25 years and never heard that term to describe it. But damn, Google tells me that it is used. How strange.
You guys are old. Lol
You guys are old. Lol Originally Posted by FrankieP
And your point?!?

Wonder if Heelnipper made that princess connection...

I liked Houston Riley’s definition a lot better, anyways...
What the hell? I lived in Lawrence for 25 years and never heard that term to describe it. But damn, Google tells me that it is used. How strange. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
That style of name isn't uncommon. Especially in college towns. Go to a football game in Iowa City for example and of at least a couple decades college age kids have been wearing Iowa Fucking City t-shirts. Now Lawrence does seem to be more likely to abbreviate it than Lincoln fucking Nebraska and orher college towns that I have seen.
What the hell? I lived in Lawrence for 25 years and never heard that term to describe it. But damn, Google tells me that it is used. How strange. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
25 years in Lawrence, Kansas!

So, is that the record for the time it took to graduate from KU?

It is known to be a party school.
Pffh, all you youngsters and only having 25 years in lfk. I got og cred then with 40 years.
My work has taken me there a lot recently. I’m becoming a fan, but have yet to experience the nightlife. Good restaurants on Mass though.