Looking for a Photographer 👀

Im trying to Update my Showcase with more professional pictures. I see alot of beautiful ladies on here with stunning pictures. If anyone knows someone please let me know. I don't mind a session exchange or money.
When I was your age and older I was into photography as a hobby. I learned by doing that pictures taken spontaneously in a natural setting are very often much better than could ever be taken in a studio. Only requirement(s) is to know something of what you're doing (very basic rules) and have a decent camera. Doesn't have to be a Leica!

My 2¢.

• Fsn57
  • 08-12-2019, 01:46 PM
Lizzi,
I have no dog in this hunt, but check out member @rlo726. I've always been impressed with his pics (having beautiful women as subjects helps I suspect). He's done several show cases for the ladies in KC.
When I was your age and older I was into photography as a hobby. I learned by doing that pictures taken spontaneously in a natural setting are very often much better than could ever be taken in a studio. Only requirement(s) is to know something of what you're doing (very basic rules) and have a decent camera. Doesn't have to be a Leica!

My 2¢.

Originally Posted by dumars
I agree. I was doing photography for a while including studio model portfolios, art photography and other stuff.

My favorite was location with available light. Nothing more sensual then good soft light from a picture window draping itself over a ladies curves.
I would love to help shoot a portfolio for you. Do you plan to be in the DFW area anytime soon?