Fav position with provider

This may have been brought up before. My favorite position with a provider is 69. Usually involves several rounds before becoming fully satisfied
69 is fun but it's so hard to concentrate when one is absolutely going to town on the other
I like to make it hard for a woman to concentrate!
It’s a toss up between doggie or pined legs back in missionary, both are fun
69 is fun but it's so hard to concentrate when one is absolutely going to town on the other Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
Maybe but, the feedback loop is great when it gets going.

69 and doggy.
69 is fun but it's so hard to concentrate when one is absolutely going to town on the other Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
Absolutely agree, Alyssa! I’d much rather give you your half-dozen O’s until you tap out. Then, you can work on me!
If the armpit is clean and smooth...... my fav position is what I call “face to pit”.
On my lap, while teaching her how to operate heavy equipment, while tearing down a bldg that we previously damaged bouncing off walls.
On my lap, while teaching her how to operate heavy equipment, while tearing down a bldg that we previously damaged bouncing off walls. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Oooops <giggling>
Who doesnt love a nice ass? I like anything where I enter from behind with a view of her ass. But, I really like the crab. I likethe open access to heavens door that gives me.
On my lap, while teaching her how to operate heavy equipment... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I see what you did there, UCarp...
I see what you did there, UCarp... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

Mmm South..
A hot ass. Thats why I love pronebone......i have a gent oil my ass up with warm coconut oil..then slide his junior all over my ass...then put a wrapper on it and slide between....
When I look to sexinfo101 (I still miss when the animations moved years ago) for inspiration: pressed guard, face-down doggy, twisted kneeling scissors, wrapped spoon, tilted missionary .
Just bend me over baby