URL / Website: - p411 160723
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Clearlake area
Activities: Talking, more talking bbbj with greek to finish
Hair Length and Color: Brownish shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty and charming, 5'9 about 180 lbs but wears it well. She's fun to be with but be careful she'll talk your whole sesion away for that price
Recommendation: Yes
HOLY CRAP!!!! I thought she left the hobby... I'm glad to see she is back!
Go for it buddy! Very nice lady, better you than me
Isabel is a lot of fun. I have been seeing her regularly for several years. When I saw her just recently, I complimented her on continuing to lose her baby weight. She told me she was in the 150 to 155 range. That looked spot on. I am certain that the 180 in this review is off. Maybe just a typo. I'd seen her through her pregnancy and she likely hit 180 during that period, but have watched over the months since then as she's firmed up and lost weight. I'm sure the 150-155 range is correct. Also, we enjoyed a full range of bcd activities like always. I'd encourage you to check her out yourself. She's well worth it!
BTW, its been a while since I posted, and had some challenges with my former logon (avagadro11). I changed to my new screen name to get access again. I have a number of reviews posted under my old name going back to 2011.
No typo on the wieght, I believe it's accurate IMO And I hope you were getting it at the discounted rate like I was