the Clinton foundation

At least you can tell this is from the Clintons. Everything else is suspect.

One of the Clinton Foundation's biggest donors was a Ukrainian steel magnate who gave at least $8.6 million, from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation. However and practically inexplicably - the alleged Foundation, including Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) where tarnished and suspected of being a Pay-to_play, grab-bag of favors and money-laundromat. To date no charges against either foundation has surfaced.

Unfortunately in November of 2016, contribution to both of Hillary's charities plummeted to about USD$0 and the CGI was closed down. Not sure what happened at that time to cause people, especially Ukraine Oligarchs, to loose interest in donating to it. It's not like they actually expected to get anything back in return - wink, wink, know what I mean?

In a recent news item, aka shortly after hostilities in Ukraine erupted recently - the CGI is being reborn, like a Phoenix - and would you believe it? They are accepting donations soon. Step right up. Send wire transfers, cryto and small unmarked bills - just like before.

Be sure to check out there merchandise store too. Just in time for the upcoming holiday season. I chose to get the University of North Texas (UNT - The Mean Green) coffee cup already and just received it. I didn't even know Hillary attended there. Anyway, I'm not sure I like it. I mean, does it even really remind anyone of Hillary?!?

Also, shortly after Trump plane made an emergency landing, requests for donations went out. Was it the day after.....or 2 days after ?

"Donate or you will go to hell."

Donald Trump Jr.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2022, 11:20 AM
Also, shortly after Trump plane made an emergency landing, requests for donations went out. Was it the day after.....or 2 days after ?

"Donate or you will go to hell."

Donald Trump Jr. Originally Posted by VitaMan
They bitch about the Clinton foundation while donating to Trump!