Strange Arrival

I don't hobby often, but when I do I like to do so safely.

Right when I showed up yesterday for a visit I hear a woman screaming as she appeared to be kicked out by management. Management was trying to grab her as they walked her down stairs saying that cops were on their way.

Hair color looked similar so I figured not worth the risk and who knows how soon cops would show up.

In the parking lot there was a family who appeared to be military that watched me drive in and walk up the stairs. They kept an eye out while the lady was being walked around the corner now on the ground level.

Everything seemed off, but could not verify if this was related to the individual I was there to visit.

Rather than attract any added attention, for self or lady, I figured best decision was to leave the area. Pulling out the phone while walking around did not seem wise. I did not want to cause any trouble by sticking around.

Anyone else ever had a strange situation going on when you arrive?

While I feel bad, I'd feel even worse if it resulted in added trouble for anyone involved.
Did you hear back from the provider you were going to meet with?

Stay safe out there slim
I actual did hear back from the provider. Initially they were questioning what was going on. Later they let me know that someone was injured and that is why I overheard why cops were being called.

It was unfortunate but would rather stay safe on all accounts.
I actual did hear back from the provider. Initially they were questioning what was going on. Later they let me know that someone was injured and that is why I overheard why cops were being called.

It was unfortunate but would rather stay safe on all accounts. Originally Posted by bosco_slim
?????????????????????????????? ???????