Outcall Early Check-In Albq... Ideas?

Greetings all, happy to see eccie is back online!...

I'm in a situation and looking for ideas:
Last minute changes force me to meet a provider in the morning, and I can't get to Albq. until then.

So I'm looking for ideas on places to meet that I can check in no later than noon. Most places check in is at mid-afternoon, and check out is noon. I need the place right in between.

PM if you want, looking for ideas and time is running out! I'm not into doing the car thing, especially in daylight. Hmm, well then again (lol)...

Thanks a ton!
  • Old-T
  • 08-09-2018, 09:20 AM
I have often had to drive through the night to get to a business meeting early the next morning, then crash at a hotel.

Trying to do this through typical hotel reservation people is often difficult to impossible as you say--i have had better luck calling the hotel directly and asking for the manager. Not 100% success rate, but usually I get an understanding person within a few calls (so long as it isn't an unusually crowded situation).
Try thr Days Inn on Ellison. I was able to get a room at noon, once.
  • Jxoxo
  • 08-09-2018, 01:08 PM
I've checked in early to hotels plenty of times, as long as they've got room available it shouldn't be an issue but I would definitely agree with calling ahead and letting them know you need an early check in, your bound to find a hotel able to accommodate.
Good Luck.
Thanks to all who responded...

I took my chances with the first reservation choice and got lucky— for a few bucks more got a different room but also early check in. Both my provider and I were impressed with the room and service quality for the price. Since it was just today, PM me and I'll give you the scoop.

Sure makes the driving miles go by quick when you're trying to dodge traffic and call every budget hotel in the book!! :-D

-mckay
Post a review in the encounter report section. I think we would all like to read about it.