The end of an era? Bryleigh the insatiable college student calls it quits?

It has been a while since I had seen Bryleigh who is smoking hot and I looked her up again to see when she would be back in Dallas. Her website is down and has been down for several weeks. Does anyone know if she is out of the game? Many of us have know this fox and used to be one of the best here in Dallas. The very elusive true college student.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=10...light=bryleigh
Only time will tell. If she took down her website and is not active here, take the hint. :-)
Plenty of sand still left at the beach.
They all have to go sometime.
Over the last 5 years I can think of a bunch I'd like to see again.
Unfortunately, we all have a shelf life, so enjoy us while you can
Haha. More preservatives. :P
Never heard of her
Did she graduate?
They all have to go sometime.
Over the last 5 years I can think of a bunch I'd like to see again. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Unfortunately, we all have a shelf life, so enjoy us while you can Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
yep. out of all the providers i've met in the past 14+ yrs, only about 10-20 are still around town.
  • BLM69
  • 05-03-2015, 04:37 PM
Unfortunately, we all have a shelf life, so enjoy us while you can Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
I've seen plenty of expired providers roaming around, I'm glad you understand the hobby has a shelf life.
Good for her that she has moved on, one of the last of the gals from aspd days into eccie.
Sweet gal and that petite girl next door look. I hope she is doing well whatever she is doing.
False alarm her site was down for redesign. I've tried to see her twice and have had no luck...
Move on if you can't get ahold of her.. Dallas has what, 400+ providers??
  • psxxx
  • 05-08-2015, 07:08 PM
She's not retired. Her site is back up. I'm seeing her in Louisiana in July.
Move on if you can't get ahold of her.. Dallas has what, 400+ providers?? Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Dallas has 900+ currently active providers just on Eccie.
Not that many of Bryleigh's stature, though.

Add BP, the studios, the clubs, the UTR's and we got more pussy than you can throw a dick at.

Bryleigh is still working. Site was down for maintenance. I remember breaking her in and thinking that there definitely IS a god.

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to see her again after all her experiences and education.