Donations BEFORE or AFTER The Session..

Ladies,
I've seen on here that some of u ladies get your donations AFTER the session . me personally I would NEVER EVER EVER do that . I've heard so many scam stories plus I won't even get wet knowing I DONT have my donations first (lol) so tell me what u ladies think on this subject. I think its super silly and crazy to do that but I know some of u ladies do it so let me know why?

&&&&

Gentleman ,
I've never had a problem with a client paying up front . I know there r some gentleman that ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to donate first. Why? Does it work? Would u turn down seeing a lady just because she asked for donations first?

I Believe I Have Enough Reviews And Feedback for a Gentleman to feel comfortable with me requesting donations first but let me know what who guys think! So curious!!!!
-NINA ❤
With established ladies and fucktards there is almost a professional level of trust.
Trust is the fundamental issue with this. Each person wishes to protect themselves from possible issues. Sound screening form both sides should greatly reduce this as an issue. Ladies need to remember, not all money is good money. And guys need to remember strange, especially off BP brings extra risks of many kinds.

Personally, I prefer to pay at the end. Paying up front reduces the GFE part for me, while paying at the end helps with the transition back to reality. Works for me and its never been a issue I can think of. Though there was one time I was so overwhelmed with the session, I made it all the way to the door before remembering I had not left the donation. That ranked as one of my best sessions ever.
Thank you Gentleman for your opinions. I do become a little easy with my regulars but overall I have to get the donations first. I didn't think that was actually real that ladies would not get donations first when donations r the whole purpose . Very Nice Intel!
I won't even get wet knowing I DONT have my donations first Originally Posted by Nina_Love
Won't even get wet until you have the donation? You sound like a real classy one. smdh
Hey , I'm just stating my opinion. I'm not providing for no other extra reasons but donations.. Of course I CATER to my clients but this is a business. U get what u want when I get what I want period.
  • L.A.
  • 05-27-2015, 12:47 PM
Handle that however it makes you comfortable. I tend to just go with the flow.
Handle that however it makes you comfortable. I tend to just go with the flow. Originally Posted by L.A.
Great feedback. Thanks baby.
Ladies,
I've seen on here that some of u ladies get your donations AFTER the session . me personally I would NEVER EVER EVER do that . I've heard so many scam stories plus I won't even get wet knowing I DONT have my donations first (lol) so tell me what u ladies think on this subject. I think its super silly and crazy to do that but I know some of u ladies do it so let me know why?

&&&&

Gentleman ,
I've never had a problem with a client paying up front . I know there r some gentleman that ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to donate first. Why? Does it work? Would u turn down seeing a lady just because she asked for donations first?

I Believe I Have Enough Reviews And Feedback for a Gentleman to feel comfortable with me requesting donations first but let me know what who guys think! So curious!!!!
-NINA ❤ Originally Posted by Nina_Love
i have been called a gentleman hobbiest becasue i do my research and talk with the providers before we meet to see if we click and whatever is good for her is fine by me. 2 providers got the money up front and the last didnt even touch it till the next morning after the session was done.

i know what this is it is a buisness transaction i do not kid myself, but i am always a gentleman and do not like to hagggle or rock the boat in anyway that irks the provider because i want them completely comfortable coming to see me.
I always pay first, get it out of the way, and yes I have been called a dumb azz. Butt I'm not sure that was why . I told you to take a LEFT dumb azz and we are lost again
U get what u want when I get what I want period. Originally Posted by Nina_Love
Hope that works out for you.
  • hd
  • 05-27-2015, 02:07 PM
Nothing wrong with asking for the envelope first, but if and when repeated visits are happening, I don't see a need for being a hardcore business person by asking for it as soon as I walk in the door, especially if both of you are civil people.

On a few occasions I was almost out the door and forgot to leave it when she (a regular I had been seeing) asked me for it. I genuinely forgot and was very embarrassed and apologetic. It doesn't bother me at all for you to remind me what I forgot.

Handle it how you need to, but try to be a little more easy going with your customers, this is a service industry after all and you want repeat clients.
I give it to them and tell them to check it while I wash up.

I started doing that after a girl had me so worn out and brain locked
after a session I could barely find the door and almost left without
realizing I had never given it to her, funny thing is she had forgotten
about it too.

Sets her mind at ease from the beginning, but I also only choose
very reliable ladies.
Hope that works out for you. Originally Posted by rcinokc
And it does!
I give it to them and tell them to check it while I wash up.

I started doing that after a girl had me so worn out and brain locked
after a session I could barely find the door and almost left without
realizing I had never given it to her, funny thing is she had forgotten
about it too.

Sets her mind at ease from the beginning, but I also only choose
very reliable ladies. Originally Posted by bojulay
Very nice baby!