DNS?

i am guessing by the recent no-response to ISO's and the same on direct PM requests, that I have been placed on some sort of DNS list. If that is the case, I would like to know the reason why so that I can make right whatever offense I have committed.

Respectfully,
Funster

P.s. This is a legitimate concern. For the flamers who can't wait to jump on this, bite me.
Are you being paranoid? Just because you didn't get any responses to an edging session? Ever think maybe no providers that do that read it? SMDH
  • BLM69
  • 06-11-2015, 12:12 AM
Try contacting one of the other 800 providers in here.
What's your record? 0 for 3, 7, 10? I wouldn't worry about it too much unless one of the girls posts a rant about you here. Even then, those guys still manage to find appointments.
I haven't read or heard anything negative about you, but early morning is a tough market. It's hard to get a provider up early in the morning... We may not have health insurance or be able to list this on a resume but a definite perk of the 'job' is sleeping in and most girls I know take full advantage. Do a search for gals that specfically advertise early morning. I don't really do what you've asked for but find a nerd like me that's up every morning at 6.
That's likely why you haven't heard back.
but early morning is a tough market. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
No shit! It'd be easier finding a virgin in this bunch!
I love early mornings im already up early due to my real job so it works for me
Same here.. early mornings are fantastic for me... I am normally up by 4am

Same here.. early mornings are fantastic for me... I am normally up by 4am Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie
Can vouch for early morning enjoyment via this smanging lady.
I'm always out of bed by 6:30.
I'm available week days for early morning sessions between 6:30a.m. and 8a.m.
i am guessing by the recent no-response to ISO's and the same on direct PM requests, that I have been placed on some sort of DNS list. If that is the case, I would like to know the reason why so that I can make right whatever offense I have committed.

Respectfully,
Funster

P.s. This is a legitimate concern. For the flamers who can't wait to jump on this, bite me. Originally Posted by funster
If you are on a provider's DNS list, I doubt she will tell you anyway, as normally she just ignores your request for contact. IMO, the reasoning will usually be mirky, especially if she is going by second hand info at best. If she cannot think for herself, then she should really be of no consequence to you. If you have spoken to her and/or have seen her for a session, then perhaps did not agree to disagree or had a bad time, then most of those are going to be vendettas and most smart people can pick up on that.

If you are genuinely a good guy, that will win out over the long run and you will have more providers stand up for you in the provider back channels than the ones that try to weigh you down. When you go see providers, you do not have to kiss ass, but treat them good and respect them and their boundaries, and you will be fine.
  • hd
  • 06-12-2015, 01:38 PM
I've got nothing against the guy, but he is on my DNS list just because.
I'm available in the morning now, so feel free to PM me when you want to see someone in the AM
Same here.. early mornings are fantastic for me... I am normally up by 4am Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie
4 AM?! I actually saw 4 AM the other day. When I accidentally had taken a workout supplement too late in the day.