Looking for a Boudoir photographer. Ladies, share your pics!

I didn't want to post this in business services because then I'd get a bunch of responses from the photographers themselves. What I really want is a recommendation from someone you've used or know of who's really good, affordable, and talented. I'd prefer she/he to have a nice upscale indoor Dallas location for the shoot. I want soft and romantic. Nothing too trendy or artsy.

Ladies who respond to this with a recommendation-please share a photo from one of your shoots and include the photographer's info! Besides, I'm sure the men reading this wouldn't mind seeing some sexy pics.

Thank u!!!
Ana, just a suggestion, but I have noticed that there are some accomplished amateurs on eccie who consistently produce excellent photos of the providers. Names that come to mind are copierguy0, whitechocolate, and you&me, also others. I don't know any of these guys, but they certainly know what they're doing behind a camera. If a guy asks to take pictures, you might consider that, and get paid at the same time! Check out
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1350584
Notice how much smiling helps. Those are just good basic pictures of a cute girl and they make a guy want to go see her. Don't forget: smile.
I recommend this lady http://eccie.net/member.php?u=4707 Originally Posted by davidfree986
Thank you!!! I should add that I'm not looking to do any trades of services. I'm happy to pay for the session. She seems like a legit and talented photographer. Thank you,Davidfree!
Notice how much smiling helps. Those are just good basic pictures of a cute girl and they make a guy want to go see her. Don't forget: smile. Originally Posted by mark77070

I completely agree!
I work as an art director/designer and have produced many photoshoots—everything from heavy industrial equipment (lol) to catalogs with California fashion models. But my comments here are really from a eccie window shopper/star gazer. My 2 cents—

-Good photographers know how to light so it doesn't look like there's (artificial) lighting. Maybe it's all natural light, if they have a studio with nice windows. Amateur photographers would just turn on the 'flash', and that's not what you want. Soft lighting, nothing too bright or too dark and murky. Be aware of this when looking at potential photographers.

-Overall, the big picture—show us your body. Poses that accentuate your curves. Can be a mixture of totally nude (not my favorite), wearing lingerie, or heck, even tight yoga pants. Mix it up, front and back—and since this is for the eccie board, not The Gap or Prada, give us some hints of T and A. I'm especially partial to photos that show off nice waist-to-booty curves.

-Face shots. Some do, some don't. Personally, I don't need to see face shots, but I don't really like the bikini photo with the head cut off at the chin. Some ladies do a cool thing with a slightly turned head, hair hanging down to cover most of the face, but a little profile (cheek, nose) showing through. You can tell the girl is pretty, even if she's still 'anonymous.'

-Don't over-prop. If you're doing 'bed shots', don't overdo all the pretty folds of the satin sheets. If in a room, keep the background simple. And maybe slightly out of focus. You're the star of the show, not the majestic mountain landscape behind you.

-Call me a pervert, but I like seeing women in clothes. Consider a shot or two in a natural setting, wearing something kinda normal (can and should still be sexy) like a tight skirt and heels. Think hot business woman. Or, tight blue jeans…girls in tight faded jeans is way underrated. Some ladies have really nice shots like this, but a few have pics that are too 'formal', too much like they're at the Academy Awards. To me, most beautiful actresses don't look that great on the red carpet (even if their dresses may be spectacular). I've never done a dinner date with a lady on here, but if I did, it probably wouldn't be at something stuffy like a black-tie affair. More like a trendy hip restaurant or club. Think about that, if you show a few pics that make guys consider a 4-hour date, not just the 1-hour hotel room session, that's good business for you. Look like the girl they want to be seen with at Abacus, FT33 or a bar at the W or Ritz. I'd want to take you to a cool sports bar (if there was one in this town.)

-Hair. Same philosophy as above. Maybe there's one shot tricked out (if you must) with a styled, wavy hairdo. But mostly I want to see the more casual look, clean and straight, if that's normally what you wear.

-Bottom line, and this is what I'm implying with everything above—I'm a believer that women should look great without appearing to try too hard. Again, making everything look natural. As you say, not 'artsy.' Pulling this off may take more effort (by the photographer) than spending a lot of time and money on props and wardrobe.

This is kinda wordy. But can you tell I'm motivated to see a great eccie Showcase from you on here soon??
I work as an art director/designer and have produced many photoshoots—everything from heavy industrial equipment (lol) to catalogs with California fashion models. But my comments here are really from a eccie window shopper/star gazer. My 2 cents—

-Good photographers know how to light so it doesn't look like there's (artificial) lighting. Maybe it's all natural light, if they have a studio with nice windows. Amateur photographers would just turn on the 'flash', and that's not what you want. Soft lighting, nothing too bright or too dark and murky. Be aware of this when looking at potential photographers.

-Overall, the big picture—show us your body. Poses that accentuate your curves. Can be a mixture of totally nude (not my favorite), wearing lingerie, or heck, even tight yoga pants. Mix it up, front and back—and since this is for the eccie board, not The Gap or Prada, give us some hints of T and A. I'm especially partial to photos that show off nice waist-to-booty curves.

-Face shots. Some do, some don't. Personally, I don't need to see face shots, but I don't really like the bikini photo with the head cut off at the chin. Some ladies do a cool thing with a slightly turned head, hair hanging down to cover most of the face, but a little profile (cheek, nose) showing through. You can tell the girl is pretty, even if she's still 'anonymous.'

-Don't over-prop. If you're doing 'bed shots', don't overdo all the pretty folds of the satin sheets. If in a room, keep the background simple. And maybe slightly out of focus. You're the star of the show, not the majestic mountain landscape behind you.

-Call me a pervert, but I like seeing women in clothes. Consider a shot or two in a natural setting, wearing something kinda normal (can and should still be sexy) like a tight skirt and heels. Think hot business woman. Or, tight blue jeans…girls in tight faded jeans is way underrated. Some ladies have really nice shots like this, but a few have pics that are too 'formal', too much like they're at the Academy Awards. To me, most beautiful actresses don't look that great on the red carpet (even if their dresses may be spectacular). I've never done a dinner date with a lady on here, but if I did, it probably wouldn't be at something stuffy like a black-tie affair. More like a trendy hip restaurant or club. Think about that, if you show a few pics that make guys consider a 4-hour date, not just the 1-hour hotel room session, that's good business for you. Look like the girl they want to be seen with at Abacus, FT33 or a bar at the W or Ritz. I'd want to take you to a cool sports bar (if there was one in this town.)

-Hair. Same philosophy as above. Maybe there's one shot tricked out (if you must) with a styled, wavy hairdo. But mostly I want to see the more casual look, clean and straight, if that's normally what you wear.

-Bottom line, and this is what I'm implying with everything above—I'm a believer that women should look great without appearing to try too hard. Again, making everything look natural. As you say, not 'artsy.' Pulling this off may take more effort (by the photographer) than spending a lot of time and money on props and wardrobe.

This is kinda wordy. But can you tell I'm motivated to see a great eccie Showcase from you on here soon?? Originally Posted by NorthDallas30

Yes absolutely! I love everything you've said. Exactly what I was trying to convey with "soft and romantic". I'd like something simple and playful with natural light. I love the black and whites. I think a pair of tight skinny jeans with a racerback tee(no bra) and heels(or even just barefoot) would be a nice clothed photo. Hair! That's my thing and prob one of if not my best feature. I hate over hair sprayed overdone hair. I was blessed with lots of thick wavy hair and I love to leave it loose and flowing.

I absolutely love this boudoir photo!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (128.0 KB, 223 views)

Yes absolutely! I love everything you've said. Exactly what I was trying to convey with "soft and romantic". I'd like something simple and playful with natural light. I love the black and whites. I think a pair of tight skinny jeans with a racerback tee(no bra) and heels(or even just barefoot) would be a nice clothed photo. Hair! That's my thing and prob one of if not my best feature. I hate over hair sprayed overdone hair. I was blessed with lots of thick wavy hair and I love to leave it loose and flowing.

I absolutely love this boudoir photo!!
Originally Posted by Ana Valentina
You're so pretty !! Yummyy, Yummy !!!

Originally Posted by Ana Valentina
Sounds like you've got it under control! Nice stuff. And by the way, your current Showcase pics—selfies or not—do NOT suck. That has more to do with YOU than your photography skills.
Since no ladies have replied, perhaps you should look through showcases and PM those who's photos you particularly like?

What gives the photo above it's impact is the subject's face, since you don't show yours you may want to look for examples that don't as well. Looking at the photographers on Model Mayhem might also help, the very modern/urban style is all the rage there.

Good luck and happy snapping!