Vivid - what's the 411?

I don't see much posted on this place. Care to share?

How do the girls look and any fun to be had?
Go to centerfolds you will have more fun
t-bone will think your a COP now for using *411* LOL
Fightinghi.....I think you already own the title of cop on this board.
But it's cute that you think about me. I'm flattered
he still cant spell fightingfi and he's a TROLL......................... lame
he still cant spell fightingfi and he's a TROLL......................... lame Originally Posted by fightingfi
You, with your 196 question posts and 1 lameass review that didn't even qualify with the mods, calling HIM a troll...now that is some funny shit right there.

How do the girls look and any fun to be had? Originally Posted by dogtown
Sometimes its best to do the field work yourself and report back.

How do the girls look and any fun to be had? Originally Posted by dogtown

I haven't been in over a year but the last time I was there it was quiet during the day. The talent level picks up after 7:00 PM but make sure you don't:
  1. Use a credit card.
  2. Let one of the managers sit you at a table with a credit card.
Good advice DM
never go back to that place, i handed my card for a bar tap. Girl came by and sat with me ordered ordered up tab and got one dance , they were trying to charge my card like $300, got the hell out of there . Also lap dance are the hella expensive, 50 for a dance. Recommend St james, worth the drive and never felt hustled there.
never go back to that place, i handed my card for a bar tap. Girl came by and sat with me ordered ordered up tab and got one dance , they were trying to charge my card like $300, got the hell out of there . Also lap dance are the hella expensive, 50 for a dance. Recommend St james, worth the drive and never felt hustled there. Originally Posted by houstondon

Dammit man!
You should know better than to ever use a cc in an sc.
i dont frequent clubs much, but yes lesson learned. never felt hustled at st james , but cash only from now on.
Have not been to a strip club in years but always paid in cash. Miss the totally nude ones where you can bring your own alcohol. The ones that are left are too far away and in ghetto parts of town.
  • nile
  • 05-05-2019, 10:00 PM
t-bone will think your a COP now for using *411* LOL Originally Posted by fightingfi
You’re*

You may know how to spell but your grammar is off ):
Also lap dance are the hella expensive, 50 for a dance Originally Posted by houstondon