I know this is not hobby related, but.........

For those of you who are deer hunters, this is one of the craziest fights between two bucks that you will ever see.

Enjoy!

http://huntervids.com/?videos=up-clo...o-buck-attacks
The guy must have only had one tag...
  • Seedy
  • 01-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Now that is fucked up
  • CJ7
  • 01-05-2013, 02:30 PM
the smaller buck finally got an edge on the bigger buck thats been running him off every doe in the county ..
  • Seedy
  • 01-05-2013, 03:35 PM
the smaller buck finally got an edge on the bigger buck thats been running him off every doe in the county .. Originally Posted by CJ7
If I was there that second fucker, would be sausage......lol
If I was there that second fucker, would be sausage......lol Originally Posted by seedman55
Sausage hell, that is chicken fried backstrap at its finest!
Sorry to be so late to this thread, but...

That's just fucking hilarious, bigtex!

I'm not a hunter (not on any regular basis, anyway) but I do enjoy the outdoors, and know how normally wary bucks are capable of doing some pretty strange things during the rutting season.

I had a couple of pretty memorable experiences on my central Texas place a few years back. Early one chilly November morning, I saw a large number of buzzards suddenly seeming to take a lot of interest in something. Upon investigating, I found that two fairly decent bucks had locked antlers and apparently died of exhaustion and thirst. After scavengers cleaned up the site and rendered it approachable, one of my neighbors who looked after my place cut off the antlers and had them attached to a wood base to create a tabletop mount. It made an interesting souvenir.

Here's a short video of two South Dakota pheasant hunters rescuing the surviving deer from such a predicament:

http://huntervids.com/?videos=pheasa...ked-at-antlers

On another occasion, I took an SB to my ranch for the weekend. Near dusk on one mid-November evening, we saw a fairly decent buck stop right in front of my Jeep and just stand there, looking confused. After a moment, he resumed trailing a doe that apparently had just become the object of his attention. Since we were out in the open, we followed him for a while. Every 20 seconds or so, he'd stop and look at us, as though he were trying to decide whether he'd better exercise caution and run away, or resume paying attention to what had really been on his mind. Eventually, sex won out and he threw caution to the wind.

My companion had been a UT-Austin sorority girl a few years earlier, and had told me about some of the silly antics of drunk fraternity members. She suggestion that the sex-crazed, careless buck had nothing on some of the drunk, horny fraternity boys she and her friends had encountered during their school days!

Whether you are man or beast, hormones seem to be capable of encouraging you to occasionally engage in some pretty risky behavior.
Well, this proves one thing. Pussy drives all mammals to do crazy shit.

Thanks for sharing that, BigTex.

My companion had been a UT-Austin sorority girl a few years earlier, and had told me about some of the silly antics of drunk fraternity members. She suggestion that the sex-crazed, careless buck had nothing on some of the drunk, horny fraternity boys she and her friends had encountered during their school days!

Whether you are man or beast, hormones seem to be capable of encouraging you to occasionally engage in some pretty risky behavior. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
so you are the one that knocked up my ut daughter
so you are the one that knocked up my ut daughter Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
The arrangement with the UT-Austin ex I referred to took place in the mid-1990s. I had the ol' "snip-snip" done in '88!