URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=472880
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Arboretum
Activities: Meeting in the parking lot
Hair Length and Color: Short Brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute with big booty; innocent looking - but turned out not so innocent !!!!

Had an appointment with her and went to her hotel in time. She asked me to give her some cash to pay hotel. I was hesitant but when she met me in the parking lot, I was fooled by her innocent looking and gave her $100 to pay hotel. She ran into the hotel and never came back to me.

I know I was stupid - I helped providers pay hotel in advance before but this is the first time I got burnt.
Recommendation: No
Damn sorry that happened
  • ztonk
  • 07-07-2019, 12:54 PM
Damn sorry that happened Originally Posted by madhatter777
That sucks!

Since you did meet the lady in person, the encounter report stays here linked to her profile.

ztonk
Sorry that happened dude
I’ll never see her - thanks for the heads up
Thanks for the Warning.
  • MATX
  • 07-07-2019, 04:23 PM
That sucks. I'd like to make a clever joke about your screen name but I've been guilty of not using the best judgement about a provider in the past.

It happens to everyone at some point, many just won't admit it publicly. You sharing here is what these boards are all about. Share the pain with us all, it will lesson the sting.

All in all, $100 is a fair price to pay for a hobby story and lesson learned.
Thanks for the warning. I was gonna try to set something up with her but not now.
Scarlett came back to me and explained that her phone died, and wanted to make it right by offering to make up the session or return the money. However we could not agree upon a time to meet again.

I could have been more patient and waited longer before putting up this review. It pains me to write a negative review like this.

She could have simply walked back to the parking lot to tell me after her phone died. This type of miscommunication, or lack of communication can be easily avoided.

Thanks for everybody's advice, I need to avoid paying money in advance, which, as Shakespeare put it in Hamlet, often ends up with losing both money and friends.

As someone suggested that "robbed" is technically not an accurate term, mods, can you help change it to more appropriate wording?
I'm calling bullshit on her 'excuse'. Only when a review/alert is posted do these types of providers 'reveal themselves' with some bullshit rationale as to why they did what they did. The sad part, many hobbyists buy their bullshit. And thus, the cycle continues.
Scarlett came back to me and explained that her phone died, and wanted to make it right by offering to make up the session or return the money. However we could not agree upon a time to meet again.

I could have been more patient and waited longer before putting up this review. It pains me to write a negative review like this.

She could have simply walked back to the parking lot to tell me after her phone died. This type of miscommunication, or lack of communication can be easily avoided.

Thanks for everybody's advice, I need to avoid paying money in advance, which, as Shakespeare put it in Hamlet, often ends up with losing both money and friends.

As someone suggested that "robbed" is technically not an accurate term, mods, can you help change it to more appropriate wording? Originally Posted by nothingtolose
Yeah you are right if you were waiting in the parking lot, why didn't she come back out and talk to you? Did you change locations? How long did you wait for her message in the parking lot?

Something doesn't add up.
so, i tried to set something up with her because she explained the robbery situation. she was not only an hour late, but then, left after only a few minutes of talking, saying that she 'couldn't do it, and had to leave.' and that she had been at the game room all night even though we had an appointment. she is obviously on a lot of drugs and everyone should avoid her. too bad.
  • Low-T
  • 07-08-2019, 05:52 AM
The old dead cell phone excuse. I've been left in parking lots more than once with that excuse. You'd think since their profession depends on a cell phone they would take extra care to make sure it is fully charged all the time.
is there any way we can get her banned from this site? hate to see more guys go through this nonsense.
That's pretty pathetic of her.. Probably why she was short on the room in the first place!