Bad fake review

How do I get a fake review taken down? Or at least be able to rebuttal plus the client’s account is disabled
The review in question was your last review on your profile from 12-31-2019.

If you wish to challenge a review, you can post a rebuttal in COED. But if you're challenging a review that old, it's going to be difficult.

Plus if you look at the review, the Hobbiest in question has disabled their account long ago.

Reviews are not taken down.

A fake review does not get a Hobbiest disabled. If it turns out to be fake he will receive a temporary ban from the site. However, since the Hobbiest has disabled their account, there is no way to prove if it's fake or legit.

If it turns out to be fake, we will put at the top of the review that it's fake in "BOLD RED"
I wouldn’t worry too much about it. You have 4 full pages of all Yes reviews with one No. Most guys will value the consistency of good reviews much higher than the one negative outlier. You can always offer a review special or something along those lines if you don’t like seeing it. That should get some more reviews piling in (which presumably will again be Yes reviews based on your history). All of a sudden the minor blemish is ancient history. Or maybe more ancient history since it’s already pretty old.
  • motor
  • 12-02-2022, 07:12 PM
I mean this was in Kanas right? Why post this in the Dallas forum?
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2022, 03:22 PM
She may be opening a can of worms, review was the paying consumer personal experience, move on is the best advice
In the guy’s brief (two months) reviewing career, he wrote 10 reviews. Five of them were “no’s”. That raises a few flags.

Some other guy recently bumped the 2019 review (that’s a little bit suspicious, too). If not for that it’s unlikely anyone would have checked it out unless they were looking at your list of reviews.

In any event, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. A flash-in-the-pan who didn’t like half the ladies he claimed to have seen is not going to be considered reliable by most guys paying any attention at all.
My advice is let it go. All you are doing is bringing attention to the one "no" review yoiu have. Besides, if you pictures are accurate, you are sexy and over all attractive. Not going to hurt you will all the "yes" reviews. Come visit Dallas for a week or so, you would probably be a BIG hit.
Ridiculous to give Hookers advice, they are not receptive to it, it’s in their DNA along with menstrual cycles.