First tour to Dallas from OKC… Ladies? Gents?

Yall give me ALL the advice!!
I am TX born & bread, however I haven’t ever provided in DFW.
Best areas?
Helpful tips?

I am open to whatever advice yall have!

Xo
If you really have no other reason to be here than for the hobby, I’ll cut to the chase and tell you where you’ll end up: Addison/Galleria area. It’s where everyone ends up, and despite the heavy provider presence there already, there never seems to be over saturation in that area.

If there is another area you would rather visit for one reason or another, let us know and we will try our best to give you some tips.
That sounds like a decent area to me haha. I thank you for your feedback!
Any idea why your reviews are blocked?
I believe her part of the world has suffered from a tear in the space-time continuum.
Ohhhh i can see my reviews on my end. OKC hides them from yall though I assume, not sure ��
I believe her part of the world has suffered from a tear in the space-time continuum. Originally Posted by TinMan
Its as though Oklahoma has been wiped off the map... odd.
Due to some law changes here. It was a sad day. We frolic in the Connecticut forum.
Im confused LOL why are all your reviews blocked? can see them listed but if you click on any of them you get an error
It’s simple. Oklahoma no longer exists.
Damn you look yummy
All reviews in Oklahoma are blocked, as reviewing an encounter is against the law there. Some people (and there reviews) travel to Connecticut. But the law has reduced traffic on this site dramatically. A little more info and talk on oh2.
I believe her part of the world has suffered from a tear in the space-time continuum. Originally Posted by TinMan
Its as though Oklahoma has been wiped off the map... odd. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
so, maybe the jokesters had it wrong all along...

it's Texas that sucks.
Its as though Oklahoma has been wiped off the map... odd. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
We could only be so lucky 😝😝😝😝