RIP Kidd Kraddick

You will be missed and my mornings will not be the same.

:'(

Keep looking up because that's where it all is!
I guess you just never know when it's your time. He was only 53 or 54 and seem to be in good health.
  • dxn
  • 07-28-2013, 08:00 AM
Wow...I did not know until now that he passed away. What a sad day.
Amen Kaylee! For us 'old farts' who remember Kidd when he started here in DFW at KEGL in 1984 you know how just how much a staple to DFW radio he became. He was way too freaking young and had so much more to give his charity and his audience.
Very sad. He was 53. He was neat New Orleans where he was hosting a golf tournament too raise money for children. He was playing golf at the time and had a brain Anarysum. He was going too turn 54 next month. Such a good person.
He used to hang out at the same place I hung out at from time to time. He was always really like whenever I ran into him.

But, kids kids will live on thanks to him.
Very sad as he did lots for his Kids. They pulled it from youtube, but just last week, did a radio bit, and did a deathbed confession. RIP
RIP Kidd. Just an amazing person. He was so good to so many people...
Kidd's evening program on KEGL in the mid and late 80's in this area was unique and he was a good link to the generation of youths at that time.

When someone dies 'too soon' I always revisit this song...RIP in peace Kidd, your life had meaning especially to a certain generation in the 80's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlQ8f...e_gdata_player
I had no idea he had died. For us older native Dallas folks, he was a radio icon. Remember the commercials he did such a very long time ago?

Thanks for the topic, Kaylee.
It's hard to imagine he won't be there tomorrow morning. Thanks for posting this Kaylee.
When someone takes time to spend it with kids and help them out this in my eyes is priceless....
Daaaaaamn. That dude was a small part of (literally) my entire adult life. In fact, he was so young when he started that I was still in high school when I first heard him.

Mortality check.

RIP, Kidd
RIB KIDD
Will miss Kidd so many memories listening to him on the radio ...