dating???

I am new to the area and have seen a few ladies here for a little companionship. I know this may not be the best place to ask but where would you recommend to meet ladies at for a possible relationship. I am divorced, 41, white male, fairly good looking, in descent shape, enjoy working out and a little old fashion on a few things, as ladies first, holding doors open etc.. I drink socially but don't run around much. Was alto easier when I was younger and running around but as I have gotten a little older seems to be harder to meet someone and the online dating sites seem to be a big mess.

Just wondering if anyone of you had any suggestions???? I know I will probably hear some smart*** comments but expecting a few lol

Just curious!
Go to a tranny bar.
There's a large non denominational church north of DFW airport on Route 121. I've been told there's lots of ladies who attend services there every Sunday.
If you don't fool around much, then what are you on ECCIE it isn't a dating site. Well actually it is a dating site on an hourly rate. Like Ramjet said If you want to get hooked up go to those mega churches if you can stand the hypocritical messages.

Now I am surprised you said these online dating site are hard to find someone. There are tons of older women chasing after dick.

So the question is "How does a 41 year old guy, get some hot 21 year old" because that is what your really asking, right?
Planned Parenthood Centers
On here as we all have needs and wants to be filled. Just thought I would make a stab in the dark and see if anyone had any good recommendations on a few local spots! That a few single ladies may frequent!
Go to a tranny bar. Originally Posted by pyramider
LOOOOOLLLLL
Try the Harbor in Rockwall, Good restaurants, lots of boats so lots of bikini chicks and not a lot of trashy babes there.
I am new to the area and have seen a few ladies here for a little companionship. I know this may not be the best place to ask but where would you recommend to meet ladies at for a possible relationship. I am divorced, 41, white male, fairly good looking, in descent shape, enjoy working out and a little old fashion on a few things, as ladies first, holding doors open etc.. I drink socially but don't run around much. Was alto easier when I was younger and running around but as I have gotten a little older seems to be harder to meet someone and the online dating sites seem to be a big mess.

Just wondering if anyone of you had any suggestions???? I know I will probably hear some smart*** comments but expecting a few lol

Just curious! Originally Posted by timody
I'd try Craigslist.
Planned Parenthood Centers Originally Posted by ManSlut
Stellar idea!!!

At least you know they all put out.
A church is a good idea for Sunday services... (what else you have to try on Sunday hmmm? big mega church is recommended)

Places I would try:
---------------------------------------
Knitting Fabric stores (want honey go where bees go)
Fitness Gym or other workout place (vary workout times and try a spinning class
Dine out at a restaurant bar (seriously, been picked up by a woman on 3 occasions... try a heavy traffic restaurant bar close to a mall where milfs go)
Coach little league (not kidding)
Take Karate and learn enough to teach kids (offer free women's self defense courses)
Suburban Public Library (Tue-Thur evening - warning their kids will be around - I like <5yr old kids moms to date ... WARNING - Any Teen is a c-blocker... don't bother if a >13 yr old shows up)
Offer Math tutor sessions on Pre-Algebra etc (YMMV but... it HAS to be a daughter student... a son will c-block you as above)
Attend a local community college (TAKE ANY COURSE that is not dominated by dudes! i.e. DON'T take an engineering/computer course.. you are looking for honey not money)

Community College tactics - STUDY in gathering areas, arrive early to class chat up your (majority female class mates), take a course that it's OBVIOUS a man has no clue like fashion marketing ... cover story is you work for a corp who invests in retail clothing companies... you need HELP

Church tactics - This is tricky you don't date the church ladies... you date their not so religious FRIENDS!!! (and the best part is you blame the wild friend for any misunderstandings about sex
Bible studies then out for discussion and of course the lady says she has this friend you might like...

Knitting store tactics - befriend a 50 something working at the store and say your doctor insists you take up a non-stressful hobby after all your extreme sports past... 50 something knows when the classes are who comes and goes and might be interested in dating etc etc... (you have never lived until you get a mousy type all hot and bothered after discussion of knit one pearl two is similar to foreplay...)

Fitness Gym tactics - There are none... you will probably only get teases here because there are too many morons hitting on the hot bodies. Best bet is to scoop on a "spin class friend" when her husband wants a divorce and help her get revenge sex. (also good for girlfriend rebound... but beware TX is Conceal Carry state...)

All the rest are self evident.. have fun or just do what everyone else does when looking at the above... pay for the sure thing
Oh and another idea I have not tried personally...

Work at or frequent a Tanning Salon
No personal experience with this, but if you're recently divorced, apparently some churches offer special classes or some sort of programs for the recently divorced. According to an acquaintance of mine, he took this about seven or eight months after he got divorced and it was a very target rich environment. And apparently the fact that is was run by a Baptist Church didn't in any way lessen the carnal desires of the female participants. He said he felt like the a meaty bone being fought over by a pack or ravenous animals. Nailed five or six of the gals in question.
No personal experience with this, but if you're recently divorced, apparently some churches offer special classes or some sort of programs for the recently divorced. According to an acquaintance of mine, he took this about seven or eight months after he got divorced and it was a very target rich environment. And apparently the fact that is was run by a Baptist Church didn't in any way lessen the carnal desires of the female participants. He said he felt like the a meaty bone being fought over by a pack or ravenous animals. Nailed five or six of the gals in question. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
The good lord moves in mysterious ways indeed.
Do not let the jabs get to you for no one means anything by it, have a tough skin.....Personally myself living in Addison going out at night time and meeting someone is not hard at all.....The Memphis Club for the Blues and SOHO For Jazz are each on Beltline Road not to far apart...

Bringing someone home to my place after they have had a few drinks makes me smile just thinking about it for only live a few blocks from each one of these Clubs and women seem to want to go out meet someone that will treat them right and the rest falls into place with them being in between the sheets the rest of the night.....

I go to each of these places dressed very nice in a professional yet casual manner and women come up and state that you look very nice this evening and the conversation starts flowing from there.......They ask what I do for a living, where I live and from there just inject different things into the conversation.....Stand apart from the crowd in your own way and do not let rejection get to you...Love to have a panty collection from the one's that I have met doing this......

Not being married helps out a whole lot.....