Are you serious - she is fugly for a stripper

• Vicky Miller, 44, is on trial for the 2011 attempted murder of Paul Key
  • The couple met while Miller was dancing topless at Lipstick Cabaret in Dallas, Texas and he proposed after just 30 minutes
  • Key said he drained his 401k and took out a mortgage so he could lavish Miller with gifts including cars but she wouldn't get married
  • After he dumped her, she allegedly asked her son to strangle him to death with an extension cord and beat him with a fry pan

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2bEwJzxWV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Dam and she got her 17yr old son too help... So cold
She was just trying to be thorough.
maybe she hoped her son would be tried in Juvey?
Dude was giving her about $2,000 a month and not boinking her?????
why try kill him? if she was mad just bust his car window lol .aghh who knows
Paranoid Schizophrenic: 'nuff said.
Isn't the Lipstick Cabaret one of those dump gentlemen's clubs on north Harry Hines? If so she's probably one of the better looking babes in that dump....This stupid ass needs to beat himself with a frying pan...I wonder if he took out a loan to pay for her defense attorney?
Yes Lipsticks is on Harry Hines Blvd....

Now this man didn't deserve attempted murder but he spent 30yrs of saved money on a 44yr old stripper he met @ lipsticks, proposed to after 30min, bought her and her son a car, NEVER EVEN SMELLED THE PU$$Y but it took him 3 and a half yrs to realize he was being used???? They must have some strong ass drinks at Lipsticks...
A fool and his money ...
Yes Lipsticks is on Harry Hines Blvd....

Now this man didn't deserve attempted murder but he spent 30yrs of saved money on a 44yr old stripper he met @ lipsticks, proposed to after 30min, bought her and her son a car, NEVER EVEN SMELLED THE PU$$Y but it took him 3 and a half yrs to realize he was being used???? They must have some strong ass drinks at Lipsticks... Originally Posted by $tacy Ca$h
There are a couple of guys who come into SC's and do that. I really think some guys get delusional and start living in a world of lies. Ain't no telling what she told this man...
sadly a lot of sad foolish men in this world. lonely and dumb is a bad combination
I'm proud to say that every stripper-mom I've gotten schooled by has been smokin' hot.
But the affair, which Key claimed on Tuesday was non-sexual, turned sour after Miller kept putting off the wedding and after three and a half years Key, an AT&T employee, began to think he was being used, Dallasnews.com reported.

Wow.

Talk about being strung along!