Question(s) Regarding GFE & Date Night+

Do providers in Dallas go out on a 2hr date night? 1hr wine/dine then 1hr play time? And if so, is it full rate for all activities? It would be nice to focus on the intimate side of things for once, then when the moment comes, get all crazy and let it all hang out.

Next question. Is it a cardinal sin to eat then "have fun" (some foods cause intestinal problems...etc)?

My vision would be something like:

Meet somewhere for a bite, and some drinks. Have some conversation, some laughs. Hold hands, tastefully caress each other. A quick grab on the ass when no one is looking. Maybe a tasteful kiss on the lips here and there. Absorb the atmosphere of wherever we are (people see us, we see them, nothing feels discreet). Then we go back to "where ever" (if you host, then back to your place, if not, then hotel), and get wild and crazy.

Is this scenario out of the ordinary for providers? Do the guys usually negotiate the "in-between" times? Cause when you say 2 hours, you really mean at least 2.5 do to travel time etc.

Slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am is obviously much easier, plan-able, simpler to negotiate.

Thoughts?
IMHO, If you see a provider for two hours you should be prepared to pay her full rate regardless of the activities. If your two hours becomes 2.5, she should be compensated for that too. I see you have not been here long and this is your first post. Not a good start looking like a cheapskate. (Once again IMHO). This is a business for the ladies, not match.com.
It sounds more like munch.com.
Do providers in Dallas go out on a 2hr date night? 1hr wine/dine then 1hr play time? And if so, is it full rate for all activities? It would be nice to focus on the intimate side of things for once, then when the moment comes, get all crazy and let it all hang out.

Next question. Is it a cardinal sin to eat then "have fun" (some foods cause intestinal problems...etc)?

My vision would be something like:

Meet somewhere for a bite, and some drinks. Have some conversation, some laughs. Hold hands, tastefully caress each other. A quick grab on the ass when no one is looking. Maybe a tasteful kiss on the lips here and there. Absorb the atmosphere of wherever we are (people see us, we see them, nothing feels discreet). Then we go back to "where ever" (if you host, then back to your place, if not, then hotel), and get wild and crazy.

Is this scenario out of the ordinary for providers? Do the guys usually negotiate the "in-between" times? Cause when you say 2 hours, you really mean at least 2.5 do to travel time etc.

Slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am is obviously much easier, plan-able, simpler to negotiate.

Thoughts? Originally Posted by VeritasAequitas
Pay full rate for two hours - Why negotiate if you are spending so much time with her?

Otherwise, in my experience, your description above is pretty much what goes on in a typical scenario. But no date is typical. Have fun with your lover of the night, whether that will include spending time with her over drinks, or doing the nasty.

P.S. - A two hour date, is a two hour date. I don't "Block" my activities. If you feel like drinking, that's fine. If you are hungry, let's go eat. If you are horny (or making me horny), let's go play. Seriously, don't make your experience robotic!
Thanks for your input.
I have a bit of a different take on the subject. What has been posted -- you use the time, you pay for it -- is likely going to be true with top rated girls who are booked and have all the business that they need. However, if you have a provider who might have more time on her hands and needs the money, she might be willing to offer something of a discount on the hour and a half that doesn't involve BCD activity.

For it to be worth her while, however, two criteria must be met: 1) it can't prohibit her from seeing someone else BCD; and 2) it has to be a session that you likely wouldn't otherwise book.

One of the problems I see in getting to your goal is that in a matter involving intimate personal services, negotiating can come off more harsh that you mean it to sound. I would suggest that your best potential negotiating partner would be 1) someone who is less that optimally employed (e.g. not as busy as they want to be); 2) someone that you have already seen a time or two; and 3) some one whose company you find convivial and vice versa. Then, perhaps, if you raise the issue delicately -- and the dinner destination is somewhere that is appealing, but not intimidating -- you might get a nibble or two. But tact and discretion is the key to discussing the issue. It's still something of a long shot, but you never know until you ask.