GPS Off the Charts at TMC

I know TMC has always been a terrible value, but holy shit has it gotten bad post COVID.

Went in a couple of weekends ago and had two girls approach me at the bar almost immediately. One I had played with a couple of times outside the club a few years ago. She was hot back then, but unfortunately now she is fat. Her other friend that she was trying to hustle me with was not attractive either.

They were trying to get me to Venmo them 2K each for an OTC meetup later. I laughed and told them none of that was happening. I paid for my drink and left.
Ya. TMC has never been good for play.
Robobabes that want NFL level money.
2k for each?! Hell nah, not even if the government gave me that much in stimulus monies ��
I met a very hot young lady there at TMC recently, but she also was full of it. Wanted 1K for an hour in a hotel, only for what I call basic service. Covered everything, very limited touching. She then offered me a "discount" for 800. I still said no and she was pissed.

Then I talked to a hot newbie at the Colorado who agreed to give gfe, go out beforehand, lots of contact, and she was grateful to receive less than TMC girl's discount.

When girls have those limited contact rules and high hourly rates, there's a pimp involved.
I went to TMC last night and Holy shit I thought I died and went to gps heaven, but each girl was very hot and I have high standards. It's a shame that you have to spend that kind of dough there, which I didn't. I did let several sit on my lap though as they tried to work their magic to get me into a back room ... I definitely tried to get a score outside the club but that wasn't happening.
Yep. The only club I have never gotten extras in. I heard you can but it’s major $$$$
  • 500sl
  • 12-09-2022, 02:09 AM
The only thing for sure there is that you will leave there pissed off
Tmc is for oil field salesmen with bottomless expense accounts and these days ppl like that are slim pickens. It used to be the hottest high $ honeys, but now post Covid it’s has been gps hustlers, still trying to pretend it’s 2019.
back in the 90's I worked for a welding supply and TMC was one of our customers for helium gas for the party balloons. Monday and Thursday I would swap out 4 - 292 cubic ft tanks. usually I would hit them as they were opening and would see the dancer cars... Jag's, Mercedes, Porches.

the manager at the time told me that those girls can make 5 k a week easy...
or more sometimes