Houston Pimps/Promoter

Just from reading 3 pages of Agency reports

Assmaster88 = dedicated Pimp for KGFE. I wouldn’t trust his/her review even KGFE pay me. Does little bitch work such as calling LE on competition and shutting them down. Fucker tried to extort $40k from KSG.

SamsungGuy = dedicated Pimp for KGFE. I wouldn’t trust his/her review even KGFE pay me. Does little bitch work such as calling LE on competition and shutting them down. Fucker tried to extort $40k from KSG.

123ksalter - Dallas promoter paid to help KSG

ntxguy - Dallas promoter. One of multi handles

Ghostrider - Dallas King of Pimps. Paid to promote KSG

——-
I live in Dallas (visited H only 3 times and visited KGFE once) and sad to read what happened to KSG and Velvet. It was really fucked up shit but KGFE, their new agency and their pimps will get what they deserve since they put themselves on LE’s radar by calling LE with false reports to shut KSG down. Yes KSG did use stupid pimps to promote themselves too.
Help me understand this;
You have 549 posts and 3 reviews, why should we consider you nothing more than a gossip queen?
Help me understand this;
You have 549 posts and 3 reviews, why should we consider you nothing more than a gossip queen? Originally Posted by Phill Asheo
That is fine by me… unlike Dallas pimps post, I don’t have much of inside connection of KGFE pimps… except for $40K extortion which is felony…
oops, pimping and promoting is felony also….

But like I said, I am just sharing information I know, I seen and I heard.
Prove it or shut up
Prove it or shut up Originally Posted by VitaMan
Prove it? To you? Why?

Ask Mod, if I can post text messages (with tel# showing)… make the exception then I will post them to nail KGFE and their pimps. Oh I will post where KGFE took pictures of vehicles parked at KSG… this is what KGFE pimps do for their own clients for %^^%> (safety claimed).
Oh by the way, as soon as I post that, name of KGFE owner or pimp will get posted too.
Wow, I go out of town for a week and come back to this? Lol couldn't be more delusional. #1 don't need money. #2 you say I'm promoting, never written a fake review. Have better things to do with my time.

So what's the point?
Wow, I go out of town for a week and come back to this? Lol couldn't be more delusional. #1 don't need money. #2 you say I'm promoting, never written a fake review. Have better things to do with my time.

So what's the point? Originally Posted by Assmaster88
Ok,,, I accept but you’re still a promoter/pimp that doesn’t need $. However you spent thousands $ at KGFE…
let’s say you’re as rich as I am… I prefer to mixup little.. I don’t Allegiant my Loyalty to one agency when there is so many opportunities out there and better choices… especially at $500/hr.

Did you travel to AZ? Because KGFE has agency in AZ. Look forward to your other reviews, as I will be in AZ soon.
I've visited plenty of other places than KGFE. Still not sure what the point is.. I do frequent AZ, Seattle, NY and other spots because my work takes me there. I've written plenty of reviews for agencies and independants, for me it's all part of the hobby and my way of returning the favor for others who have also left reviews. So why haven't I written a review for Ace or Juju? They work at KGFE? Because I haven't seen them yet. Lol

Again, I don't get the point.
Some people are scared of releasing text messages to KSG… must be pimps for KGFE… like I said, once Mod or Admin ok with me posting screen shot of messages, I will release them on public board… like I said, everything even pimps taking pictures of cars. Messages are in English and Korean… and pictures…with senders’ # and name..
Stop being a pussy and post them then.

Super interested in how you came into possession of these screenshots too.
AP,

You know better.
Not a review so moved to coed.
and
Non board activity is not a concern of the board.
and
Posting private communications is a nuclear infraction here, and potentially outs others

Also, for everyone, I am well aware of all of the above issues, so carefully consider if you really want to post on this thread

AP,
You'll will be getting a PM from me.
  • BLM69
  • 11-20-2022, 09:34 PM
Stop being a pussy and post them then.

Super interested in how you came into possession of these screenshots too. Originally Posted by beanocook
If I cared about whatever this is about, I wouldn't trust any screenshots that can be easily made up and edited, these guy's life is getting attention, ignoring and keep visiting your favorite spa and whores is the best response. The scare tactics are comical, pimping ain't easy
.....annnnnd.... he gone....
.....annnnnd.... he gone.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Pimp'Inn ain't easy