Please help me Understand

It is my sincere wish to contribute to this community. I like or need companionship that coincides with this community. I wake up, because I like other's got a lot of things going in, with 3 warnings(thank you for not pointing me Sir) for statements I felt were valid and helpful to this community. I as a male protect hobbyist first. We are the consumers so ......I should honestly be allowed to say what I want as long as it isn't something that is mean
Perhaps review the 4th post in the guidelines forum entitled:
Refresher Course on our Forum Guidelines
Unique you are amazing, but some of the things said need to be said because it's real money being spent. Real money, not monopoly money real money so new hobbyists have got to just waste their money because they can't get the truth. I don't understand that. I'm a active hobbyist. I care about the business and men first, plus I actively give Intel but I have to be concerned about women who to their words are leaving the hobby plus be concerned about what I say to women who have a real dubious record here, we all can search and read CendellM going off the rafters threatening a hobbyist with a pistol. That to me is unacceptable. I respect your work but this has got to make sense for hobbyist first. CendellM came at me after I repeatedly leave her alone. What more am I supposed to do to stay here yet contribute valid Intel.
PM the drama and don't clog up the forum. No one wants to see this crap.
Stay on topic sir. Please
Unique you are amazing, but some of the things said need to be said because it's real money being spent. Real money, not monopoly money real money so new hobbyists have got to just waste their money because they can't get the truth. I don't understand that. I'm an active hobbyist. I care about the business and men first, plus I actively give Intel but I have to be concerned about women who to their words are leaving the hobby plus be concerned about what I say to women who have a real dubious record here, we all can search and read CendellM going off the rafters threatening a hobbyist with a pistol. That to me is unacceptable. I respect your work but this has got to make sense for hobbyist first. CendellM came at me after I repeatedly leave her alone. What more am I supposed to do to stay here yet contribute valid Intel. Originally Posted by Pitroom
With a pistol hahaha post it get the link and post it

Keep my name out your mouth you are the worst you wanna rip ladies off that is the facts. The thread is on OH2/you’re something else I’ve never threaten anybody with a pistol I would’ve been banned. I don’t even own a gun, so what the hell are you talking about? You quit stalking me for 1 and reading my post and getting in my inbox you got issues you seriously you need serious help

What a joke I’m a get the OH2 thread and posted it here since you won’t do it Where have I gone off the rafters on you? Where have I done that you get mad because you make threads and I comment the truth on them and you can’t handle it so stop making dumb threads and I won’t have to post on it if you don’t like it so much you’re you make nonsense up you are nonsense. You’re irrelevant, and you are a trick trick. You sound like a whiny little baby oh, she won’t leave me alone. She won’t quit posting on my threads don’t make dumb comments and I won’t post on them I will do this as long as I feel like it you’re a whiny little bitch boy

I’ll take some points UC thank you
PM the drama and don't clog up the forum. No one wants to see this crap. Originally Posted by majorjones
Then don’t read simple as that hon
I cannot or do not know how to post the link but anyone who can read clear as day can read you told Pussychaser he can meet this 9. So exactly what does that mean. Simply search your own name. This isn't a back and forth with you because I like being here. I just got three different warnings on a thread dealing with you so I simply want to know what we can say here without issues or are women always right here as well
I cannot or do not know how to post the link but anyone who can read clear as day can read you told Pussychaser he can meet this 9. So exactly what does that mean. Simply search your own name. This isn't a back and forth with you because I like being here. I just got three different warnings on a thread dealing with you so I simply want to know what we can say here without issues or are women always right here as well Originally Posted by Pitroom
First of all before you get to guessing it’s something pussy chaser used to stalk me Told me he was gonna kill me if I didn’t see him I don’t even have a gun But if I did say that, that’s because he told me he was gonna kill me and he got his ass kicked off before p411 permanently because of it and he’s got a supreme directive on OH2 because of him stalking me and if I did say that it was because he was stalking me, so quit thinking you know everything you don’t know nothing that was back in 2016 if you’re talking about pussy chaser cause that’s when he started stalking me like you’re doing now so stop it

I’m gonna take some points, you don’t know how to post a link what are you special? I mean get real you don’t know how to post a link? please nobody has the time to go back and read my post all the way to 2016 but you, I mean you know you already have alerts on you they go way back so let’s stop playing around here you know who you are and what you’re doing and why you have alerts. you made a whole thread about me simple as that stop addressing me and I’ll leave you alone you leave me alone I’ll leave you alone cause frankly I’m over all this.

We both look like idiots going back-and-forth with each other. I don’t even know why I’m stooping to this level. This will be the last time I address you assure you of that but if I wanna post on the thread of yours that you make for the public then I have every right, but I will not address you again after this. I know I said I would keep addressing you, but I’m ending it here sucks I get points over you but I’ll take ‘em.
Cendell,
Rare I tell one of the gals to stop and play nice.
Consider yourself told.
Give me my points and thank you
I cannot or do not know how to post the link but anyone who can read clear as day can read you told Pussychaser he can meet this 9. So exactly what does that mean. Simply search your own name. This isn't a back and forth with you because I like being here. I just got three different warnings on a thread dealing with you so I simply want to know what we can say here without issues or are women always right here as well Originally Posted by Pitroom
Just stop that’s what we can do goodnight women are not always right btw I think that’s your problem you hate that but the post that you make or against us, so what do you expect us not to say anything just deal with your regular in Private you didn’t have to make that big old thread. You should’ve known you were gonna get a bunch of females and a bunch of guys on there saying how wrong you are anyway, have a good night.
LOL at this thread.
First of all before you get to guessing it’s something pussy chaser used to stalk me Told me he was gonna kill me if I didn’t see him I don’t even have a gun But if I did say that, that’s because he told me he was gonna kill me and he got his ass kicked off before p411 permanently because of it and he’s got a supreme directive on OH2 because of him stalking me and if I did say that it was because he was stalking me, so quit thinking you know everything you don’t know nothing that was back in 2016 if you’re talking about pussy chaser cause that’s when he started stalking me like you’re doing now so stop it

I’m gonna take some points, you don’t know how to post a link what are you special? I mean get real you don’t know how to post a link? please nobody has the time to go back and read my post all the way to 2016 but you, I mean you know you already have alerts on you they go way back so let’s stop playing around here you know who you are and what you’re doing and why you have alerts. you made a whole thread about me simple as that stop addressing me and I’ll leave you alone you leave me alone I’ll leave you alone cause frankly I’m over all this.

We both look like idiots going back-and-forth with each other. I don’t even know why I’m stooping to this level. This will be the last time I address you assure you of that but if I wanna post on the thread of yours that you make for the public then I have every right, but I will not address you again after this. I know I said I would keep addressing you, but I’m ending it here sucks I get points over you but I’ll take ‘em. Originally Posted by Cendell M
I couldn't even read this coherently. Again, please uc what do we have to do where we are treated fairly.
I couldn't even read this coherently. Again, please uc what do we have to do where we are treated fairly. Originally Posted by Pitroom

I read it and it was quite coherent. The main message I got was that some of these providers go through hell and back with weirdo hobbyists. There is no telling what the average provider has to live with on a daily basis when it comes to their safety. Sometimes when a provider isn't on her A game, there may be some extenuating circumstances most guys don't have a hint about.