Are women submissive by nature?

Not only speaking about providers, but women in every walk of life.
By nature? No. From the beginning of time different cultures taught women that they were lesser beings and should be subservient to men. Why even in this country women did not get the right to vote until 1920. As time goes on and cultures change more and more women are discovering that they do not need to be submissive. Why even in the middle east women are starting to speak out and fight for their rights.
I miss the good 'ol days.....
Asians are in particularly submissive. I usually seek out Asians for this trait.

My former Asian GF was an Attorney, when it cane to the business world she was tiger, but when it came to our relationship she deferred decisions to me.
I would say most women are submissive by nature to a husband. but necessity dictates they must be in control when in a career. Amongst other women or moms you can see how catty and NON submissive they might get.

I think the dynamic of alpha male and submissive wife has worked since the beginning of time. I have seen women over and over complain their husbands wont make any decisions (right or wrong) and that they need a captain on their ship, not another crewmate.

If youre high value, strong and worth a girl being attached to, she will submit. There will be shit-tests and objections to see where your lines and limits are, but this is generally to gauge how you will be a father to her children. Will you protect them will you discipline them, will you be the BAD GUY so she can be the good loving mom. There is nothing to chance, all of this is in the DNA, like a baby horse knowing how to run within minutes of being born, humans know and do certain predictable behaviors for a reason: our ancestors did it, and we are here, so it works.

Now, some of you dated a Russian. They too want to submit but you see, they grew up for generations among weak alcoholics who could not be depended on, so they naturally cant submit without seeing and trusting you got your shit together.

Korean moms.................oh no.
Burgertime, you state that women are submissive by nature and then present several paragraphs that show how it is a part of culture and society. The is absolutely no scientific evidence that it is in the DNA. Submissive people have a perception of inferior rank or status. That perception is something that is learned not given to them at birth.
If you really want to find out if women are submissive by nature, here is an easy way to find out.

Just short a provider $20 on her session fee, then just wait and see how submissive she is.
It is confusing because there is submissive when it comes to everyday stuff and then there is sexual submission. My view is that most women want a strong man to take charge in the bedroom. Hence the popularity of things like 50 shades of Grey. I think that is hard wired. But of course not every woman.
I’m more of a submissive rather than take charge kinda girl, I’m often pretty shy, until I get to know you then….
.... then what ... ?
The real fun begins!

I’ll swing from the Chandeliers

Hey! That’s my last name: Michael “Big Mikey” Chandelier. When and where do you want to swing on Big Mikey?
BigMike, I’m sure we can make it happen
geeze, there's a couple folks that need to get a room.

Back to the submissive concept.
There's several p4p gals in KC (not on eccie) that are not submissive whatsoever, even when off clock. I've repaired some of their equipment/furniture. At times they have presented the same question arañanegra presented, but, about guys.