Best Civie Bar

I think this deserves at least three categories…
I’d love to hear all the locals’ advice on this. Looking at visiting a few next weekend.

1. Young and dumb bars. Your typical lower 20 bars where girls have a complex for slightly older gentlemen.

2. Your mid 30s early 40s recently divorced or night on the town women.

3. Cougar central. Late 40s and early 50s wanting to show the young bucks their knowledge and skills.
Brasserie 19 on West Gray is a great scene, but realize that these women are looking for wealthy guys, or at least the appearance thereof. Good hunting.
Brasserie 19 scares me because guys roll up there in rolls Royces, Lamborghini etc. Unless you have the flash and bang of expensive shit than don't go. You'll get overlooked. The chicks there are fucking head hunters looking for cats swaddled in cash. Bottled blond, Babylon, Stampede, I can come up with a few more my mind is just in a haze now from pain medication. I try to strike an even balance from finding a woman of class without having to deal with outright gold diggers. If you want to meet black women than you go to Chapman and Kirby's on Sunday, Taste bar downtown, and if you have some patience Turkey leg hut or 5015 on Almeda. Pitch25 right now is prime hunting ground with the world cup going on without the pretense of broke really beautiful women who won't give you the time of day unless you have a Bentley or Rolls valeted in front. Anywhere in midtown is always good and also the Washington area. I'm just not competing with dudes nor do I have the money to so I go where my money has more value and my wit and charm carries a tad bit more weight. Hell postinos has its charm at a reasonable rate. I hate the word ymmv but that definitely correlates to bars and such where you are not directly paying people to like you. You have to have your wits about you to pull anything worthwhile in a civi bar plus again you are not directly paying someone to deal with you so the optics are a tad bit different. Pull up to those spots or areas, don't act weird, be nice and see where it leads you. Trying to do that I've gotten too old and cantankerous for that(I'm 48). Let's get to the chase......