Everything and anything must be done to stop trumpf

That's right. I don't care how it's done. He's a convicted felon. He has a long history of fraud lies deceit and the iq of a brat.
His love for Hitler and his policies must be stopped. We cannot let history repeat itself. Stopping trumpf at any cost is justified .

A felon cannt be a cop or be in the military or hold certain offices.
So how can a convicted felon run for the Presidency? This must change!
One thing trump has proven is that a man with absolutely no honor can manipulate the Constitution in ways that the Founding Fathers never envisioned.

Turns out, America has been running on the honor system for 240+ years. Then along comes this fuckwad who has no honor, and will do anything and everything he can just because the Constitution doesn't specifically say that he can't.

He does plenty of blatantly illegal things too, but there's also that. He doesn't give a flying fuck about governing, and only wants the presidency to stay out of jail, and enrich himself and his disgusting family.
That's right. I don't care how it's done. He's a convicted felon. He has a long history of fraud lies deceit and the iq of a brat.
His love for Hitler and his policies must be stopped. We cannot let history repeat itself. Stopping trumpf at any cost is justified .

A felon cannt be a cop or be in the military or hold certain offices. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Shit, a felon can't get hired to do most jobs.

A felon cannt be a cop or be in the military or hold certain offices.
So how can a convicted felon run for the Presidency? This must change! Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Such as WHAT? ... How will you stop Him??

#### Salty
... Such as WHAT? ... How will you stop Him??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Hate to admit it, but Salty is right. Biden lost the election at the debate and he’s showing no interest (or I should say his wife) in stepping down.
I’m baffled by the Trump cult, they don’t care what he does, they idolize him unconditionally and we are stuck with this asshole for another 4 years…maybe 8 if he gets his way.
It’s either a lying, power starved, crooked POS or a guy that’s obviously mentally disabled. There has never been a year when there was two choices worse then this.
We must stop trumpf by any means.
A convicted felon should never lead our country. Especially one with the agenda he has. Nothing has ever been more cle0ar to save this country. Stop trumpf.
Hate to admit it, but Salty is right. Biden lost the election at the debate and he’s showing no interest (or I should say his wife) in stepping down.
I’m baffled by the Trump cult, they don’t care what he does, they idolize him unconditionally and we are stuck with this asshole for another 4 years…maybe 8 if he gets his way.
It’s either a lying, power starved, crooked POS or a guy that’s obviously mentally disabled. There has never been a year when there was two choices worse then this. Originally Posted by Charley3
+1000
We can make up a fake allegation of Russian collusion, yea, that will do it.
TDS is worse brain damage than what Biden has. But there’s no cure for either. Trump will win in a landslide no matter who the DNC pushes out there.

NCSWIC
We can make up a fake allegation of Russian collusion, yea, that will do it. Originally Posted by bigguyt

We don't have to make them up!
You can vote for a felon controlled by putin or vote for a vegetable. The vegetable can be replaced by succession. The felon if elected has no plans of giving up his powers in 4 years. It's that simple. Stopping trumpf now and rooting out his maga agents will save our nation.
  • Devo
  • 07-10-2024, 11:47 AM
  • Devo
  • 07-10-2024, 11:49 AM
  • Devo
  • 07-10-2024, 11:51 AM
And Winn Dixie, why don't you say what you really mean?
You can vote for a felon controlled by putin or vote for a vegetable. The vegetable can be replaced by succession. The felon if elected has no plans of giving up his powers in 4 years. It's that simple. Stopping trumpf now and rooting out his maga agents will save our nation. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You’re saying vote for Kamala Harris. That’s a tough sell. I think their best shot is bringing in a solid, moderate, PRESIDENTIAL candidate. That has a better chance IMHO.
There are a lot of republicans that hate Trump(I’m one of them) that are looking for anything other than trump. Just need a border closing, moderate option.