True Love On Eccie?

Hello,

It's time for me to say bye. I never believed I would ever find somebody to love, here of all places but, life is crazy to say the least.

I had given up hope long ago. I convinced myself I didn't need anybody and I accepted the fact I would be alone the rest of my life but, an angel came into my life and showed me a whole new world. I feel so lucky and am in disbelief. If I'm dreaming, I don't want to wake up.

For once in my life, I feel truly blessed. It's unbelievable to find somebody that completely satisfies you in every way. Being able to find that one person that you want more than anything else in this world, somebody you can be truly faithful to and not need or want anybody else, somebody that makes your life brighter and happier just by being there. Somebody that can make you laugh uncontrollably. Somebody that you spend every second of your life with each and every day but, you still can't get enough.

I wish that more people in this world could feel what I'm feeling right now. The world would be a better place.

Goodbye.

Happy Valentines.

Mods: Please close my account.
You'll be back, man!!! You'll be back!!!

Best wishes
Someone should make a holiday for such things
I kid! Congratulations and mushy sentiment
How much does she charge for TLE true love experience?
How much does she charge for TLE true love experience? Originally Posted by Adonis
On a serious note: Good luck to you both!
Best of luck to you dude, hit us up if there is ever a need to come back. Dallas@eccie.net
Good Luck.

(Is it a coincidence that an absolutely beautiful lady is retiring for the same reason this week?)

If that is her, you are one lucky devil.
Yep..... I thought the came thing. Good luck to you sir
Userb1... I dont know u or the provider who happened to post her goodbyes so close to the same time... but as I sit here alone on Valentines nite..... I say Good Luck to the both of u .... the odds are not good, but I hope u prove the odds, and all the math, wrong...... and I hope that feeling that is pumping thru your veins at this moment just kicks all ass forever..... enjoy it ....... u lucky bastard.......
Based on the other post, the provider is Leilover, probably the best reviewed NURU provider in the Metroplex. Userb1, congrats.
How much does she charge for TLE true love experience? Originally Posted by Adonis
LMAO, you read my mind.
love is a series of electrical signals in your head
Best Wishes on your journey together.

From my experience.

It's worth the effort, even if it doesn't work out its worth the pain.
I find true love on eccie every week!