Do providers ever offer discounted sessions for daty/dato only?

Sometimes, I just want to eat a good looking pussy. No gratification for me needed. An hour of licking for her, keeping my shorts on. Not that I don't enjoy being satisfied, but anyway. Obvious to me, she around need to be low volume.

This is not for today. Just future reference, or I would have put it in the ISO section.
NO.
  • Jkone
  • 10-19-2017, 07:50 AM
I wish (holding out hope there are at least a few). If this were available, i would be seeing providers much more frequently.
I look for such a session too sometimes...

somewhat related to this topic, one time a provider asked me to stop licking her 20 mins or so into a 90 min session. at first I thought it might be my technique but she said it's coz once she cums a couple of times, she cant see any more guys for rest of the day. something about the sensations being too much for her. rest of the session was good but I didnt get my fill that time and I really really like my Y and O time.
Her enjoyment (faked convincingly or real) when receiving is a big part of my enjoyment of performing DATY/DATO. I can't help but think that a discounted rate might lessen her enthusiasm. Just one more distraction on her mind. (I can't believe I'm letting this cheap bastard kiss my pussy.)