Places to stay in HTX

Is the Galleria/Westchase area still the convenient side of town to visit on? Haven't visited in at least 3 years so been awhile and not sure how it's changed!
For the hobby I dislike the Galeria. It's congested and parking is super difficult. Find some place inside the beltway, a holiday inn perhaps. All I ask about a providers place is, clean, smoke free, and parking is easy.

The energy corridor is a good choice.

If your going for a vacation, the woodlands is super nice, but I wouldn't hobby out of Montgomery County. The Sheriff doesn't take too kind to the hobby. A couple of years ago the hotel I checked into gave me a flyer about not inviting paid guests back to the room.
Welcome back Sammy, I hope you enjoy your visit. Westchase is a decent hobby friendly area.
Hi Sammy…sending you a PM.

Cheers,
M.
For the hobby I dislike the Galeria. It's congested and parking is super difficult. Find some place inside the beltway, a holiday inn perhaps. All I ask about a providers place is, clean, smoke free, and parking is easy.

The energy corridor is a good choice.

If your going for a vacation, the woodlands is super nice, but I wouldn't hobby out of Montgomery County. The Sheriff doesn't take too kind to the hobby. A couple of years ago the hotel I checked into gave me a flyer about not inviting paid guests back to the room. Originally Posted by Fizley
This right here is the perfect advise.
Is the Galleria/Westchase area still the convenient side of town to visit on? Haven't visited in at least 3 years so been awhile and not sure how it's changed! Originally Posted by SexySammy
Convenient, no because both areas are congested with coocoo traffic.

To meet friends and prowl,yes.
My favorite hotel is the Derek. Westheimer near Galleria.
Tig,
It's preferred to not mention specific hotels on the open board.