Feet

Still smiling from strip club I went to had a great time got several dances from some very sexy dancers I got very aroused by several sitting and grinding on me I thought I might spill but never did till 21 yr old came over started dancing and she stood in front and slid her foot in between my legs and gave me a foot job that I couldn't hold back from ...she smiled and whispered my feet can get men to cum !! What is it about feet ?
and once they get ahold of your weenie you are DONE !!
you got lucky.. once a dancer hits 22, her feet have callouses and bunions, and you go home with no release and a sore dick..
Lol so not correct trung but funny
I think feet are a big play in a woman's sexy looks
Lol so not correct trung but funny Originally Posted by London Bridge
Attached Images File Type: jpg 318750_472919556068850_228595330_n.jpg (89.6 KB, 377 views)
  • L.A.
  • 09-14-2014, 12:46 PM
you got lucky.. once a dancer hits 22, her feet have callouses and bunions, and you go home with no release and a sore dick.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
As a self proclaimed foot freak my opinion is that if you're a dancer and want to have nice feet then you almost HAVE to get a weekly professional pedicure.

Lol so not correct trung but funny Originally Posted by London Bridge
I don't know but I found them sexy as he'll . Too bad not many providers are into getting their feet worship.
feet are my passion, you can have a hottie but if she has bad feet my dick goes limp, you can have a so so gal, and if she has great feet and takes care of them, i'm doing and paying her.
I am missing something- feet, I don't get that far down. But gives me a new idea to work on. Thank you OP.
I know lots of guys really appreciate nice feet on a lady. When they are manicured and soft, it shows she takes care of herself. While I like guys to admire my feet, I am quite ticklish and am worried I might kick someone in the face. lol
I know lots of guys really appreciate nice feet on a lady. When they are manicured and soft, it shows she takes care of herself. While I like guys to admire my feet, I am quite ticklish and am worried I might kick someone in the face. lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
After seeing your show case you can kick me in the face anytime lol
feet are my passion, you can have a hottie but if she has bad feet my dick goes limp, you can have a so so gal, and if she has great feet and takes care of them, i'm doing and paying her. Originally Posted by harley803
I agree to me if the woman takes care of her feet then it shows tje rest is in proper shape. That's my take anyway.

Foot lover here. French pedicure is my favorite
What strip club
I dont have a foot fetish but , I do judge a woman on how she takes care of her feet
+1...I don't have a foot fetish..i.e. I don't want to cum on a girls feet or anything like that.

However, I really appreciate it when I see a girl has pretty feet, nicely painted nails (red,pink or french) in a pair of strappy heels...But there is more to just painted toe nails. If a girls feet are totally "Hammer time" and her toes are all crooked and decrepit it's a turn off. If that's the case I would rather her cover them up so I don't get a visual....lol

Here is a great example....