A great client

Ladies, money aside, what makes a great client for you? Someone you want to go the extra mile for, maybe fit them in on short notice when you might not otherwise? That someone who makes you think "Out of all the providers in DFW, I am glad he chooses to see me"

What does it take to be that client to you?

I know my pluses are:
I never haggle,
am prompt
pretty basic in my desires
and quick.
This is a harder question than I thought it would be. There's the general "be on time, clean, polite and respectful" and letting me do my thing, the way I do it but that doesn't really answer the question. The clients I look forward to seeing are the ones I've connected with. We have some things in common, we laugh and we talk a bit.

Money aside, it's the client I connect with. Someone who enjoys our time within our boundaries and who participates with me in creating their experience. The client I "share with" is more memorable that the client I "do for". Both types are enjoyable but there you are. It's similar to having a meaningful conversation with someone and talking at someone who doesn't want to participate, just benefit from what I'm saying. Does that make sense?
Thanks Dharma, Somewhat of what I expected at least for some. On the face of it, a connection at some level would seem to help.

And a good question should make you think a bit. I am a little surprised more ladies have not commented yet though. Answers to this question can tell us a lot about a gal and who we might have a great session with versus a good one.
Money aside, it's the client I connect with. Someone who enjoys our time within our boundaries and who participates with me in creating their experience. The client I "share with" is more memorable that the client I "do for". Originally Posted by Dharma

It works the same way for some clients. I will see a woman I share with (and who shares with me) over a women whom I do to (or who does to me). That's why I've been pretty much exclusive to two (used to be three) women for three years.

(That being said, there's always a time for just lying back, not really participating, and just enjoying the physical sensations that accompany a view of he top of her head. )
Someone who sees me as a person not an object. Someone who actually means it when he asks how I am doing. Someone who can touch me not only on a physical level, but intellectually as well.

Meg
Hey Meg, posting taint photos is a good way to get touched on an intellectual level...ijs.
...(That being said, there's always a time for just lying back, not really participating, and just enjoying the physical sensations that accompany a view of he top of her head. ) Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
. The variety keeps things interesting for me too

@Meg~Good to see you! When a client sees the person and not just the provider, it does make a difference.
A connection is key as well as chemistry.Don't like men who treat providers as dirt(unless its a pse role play ) but more so a gentleman who enjoys fun but can also carry a conservation when the fun is over,I'm a lover of music some of my clients share that with me,its a great feeling.
Someone who sees me as a person not an object. Someone who actually means it when he asks how I am doing. Someone who can touch me not only on a physical level, but intellectually as well.

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

+one million!!!!
Clients who see me as a person, not an object. Exactly what hot lips said.