Election Day In Canada

Is this the day the Canucks finally get rid of their right wing nuts and the brothels start opening?

I hope this Trudeau's wife shows us her pussy, just like Maggie did.
Canada to get first new leader in 10 years as PM Harper concedes defeat

Supporters of Canadian Liberal Party leader Justin Trudeau cheer as results show the Liberals ahead in the general elections in Montreal on October 19, 2015.
Canada looks likely to elect the first new leader in 10 years, with Canadian networks projecting the general election for Justin Trudeau's Liberal party.

"The people of Canada have elected a Liberal government, which we accept without hesitation," Harper said.
Hopefully some fun times north of the boarder are coming
Hopefully some fun times north of the boarder are coming Originally Posted by Gooroo
They never really stopped!...

Harper's C-36 'brain fart', was never enforced!....
Here's Mom, we can see where he came from ;-)

How did my buddy Rob Ford do?
How did my buddy Rob Ford do? Originally Posted by AmishGangster
I don't think there was a municipal election in Toronto.
How did my buddy Rob Ford do? Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Conservative Rob is hanging in there....

They never really stopped!...

Harper's C-36 'brain fart', was never enforced!.... Originally Posted by Celso
Not around here, but who knows what went on out West where all the morons that vote for cons live?
Not around here, but who knows what went on out West where all the morons that vote for cons live? Originally Posted by Strapped
Indeed! It's sad.
But but but out West they have all those oil fumes in the air, water and land to deal with and ya know all those oil fumes do 'funny' nasty things to the human mind, causing them to go Con.....

Canadians are celebrating Trudeau's Liberal victory today!

I am proud of Canada tonight.

We are diverse. We are inclusive. We rejected hate and bigotry. We rejected secrecy of the government that is supposed to serve us. We rejected corruption. We rejected the muzzling of scientists. We rejected a government that catered to corporations yet claimed to help the average person (through lies). It won't be perfect- things will take time- but it will be a helluva lot better going forward.

Yes he's ready. I'm so proud that most Canadians agree.
  • Bluee
  • 10-21-2015, 09:13 AM
Sounds like Canada didn't want to be left behind and elected it's own Obama.