star wars spoiler!

come on, you don't think I would that mean, do you?

It is awesome!
Chubacca comes out of the closet and becomes the first openly gay character on star wars.
Damn good movie! Much better than the prequels.
Damn good movie! Much better than the prequels. Originally Posted by Tx Noob
eh, we must've set the bar really low after the prequels. I thought it was okay, formulaic and predictable. None of the magic of the originals. Guess it was too much to ask.
i am taking the family to go see it on Christmas day. Super excited about it. Going to try to see it in 3D if possible.
Haven't seen The Force Awakens yet, maybe Christmas Day with the fam. But disappointed in who dies in this one and disappointed in all the comparisons of A New Hope. Way too many similarities.
I enjoyed the prequels but I was afraid this would be too predictable. Looks meh in some scenes.
Chubacca comes out of the closet and becomes the first openly gay character on star wars. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Maybe he gives "Han jobs". Okay...it's early yet. Lol
None of the magic of the originals. Guess it was too much to ask. Originally Posted by elcalifa
How is that even possible since they pretty much directly copied the plot of A New Hope?
Unlike previous episodes, the stormtroopers actually hit most of their targets whens shooting. I know the Empire is gone but would've been nice to hear that familiar ominous theme.

Site has no rules about spoilers. Would.be quite funny to actually see one posted.