WITHOUT SPOILERS - Star Wars

I know I'm going to see it. But I swore off Facebook like 3 months ago so...I'm wondering if it's good.
  • wopr
  • 12-23-2015, 08:58 PM
Here is a Star Wars spoiler.
Attached Images File Type: jpg LG3V207.jpg (13.7 KB, 73 views)
It is fantastic! I would rate it third behind only "The Empire Strikes Back" and "A New Hope". I won't spoil it for you, but what Kylo Ren looks like under the mask and him being a whiny bitch was disappointing. I have a few other issues, but I can't say because of spoiling the movie. If you like Star Wars, you'll fucking love it! Makes me wish JJ did the prequels.
...I won't spoil it for you, but what Kylo Ren looks like under the mask and him being a whiny bitch was disappointing... Originally Posted by albundy
So much for not spoiling! Lol. I disagree with that part of your statement anyway, otherwise I agree. I would rank it a strong 3rd behind New Hope and Empire. Lots of action, stays true to the StarWars mythology but not the best movie of the year. Good SW movie though. Worth seeing on the big screen.
Hey , I didn't say anything that would give anything away. ARGHHH! It's frustrating. I want to say WHY he's a whiny bitch and other things but I can't because I don't want to fuck up the movie for the OP.
Maybe not the best movie of 2015, but definitely one of the best. It's good to see Star Wars back in the theater again.
To a non- starwars fan it will probably be meh. I think i dozed off s little in the middle of the movie.

To a star wars fan, they will probably like it.
acting - good

cinematics - good

plot line - poor

my take.
Thanks guys. I'll probably see it tonite.